Chapter 20: Real Identity

The ancient house was surrounded by luxuriant plants. The quiet environment made it a little more simple.

"Brother came back," a fifteen-year-old chuckled.

The old and long robes of the teenager and the cool men were not out of place in the surrounding environment, instead they were as if they should belong.

"Mn." The reserved man who was called 'brother' by the youth nodded slightly.

"Come in quick, don't let the old man wait long."

The reserved man nodded and entered. He hesitated for a few seconds before knocking at the bedroom door. "Ancestor."

"Well, how's it going?" The old man opened his eyes and sat up straight.

"The person you asked me to check has been found. He suddenly appeared a few months ago, and has been living in the home of a person called Xia Qian'an."

"All of a sudden?"

"I found out that the time of his appearance was at night, and his clothes were ancient clothes. His body was covered in blood; he must have been hurt by sharp weapons."

"And what else?" The old man was short of breath, his body was tense and his upper body was leaning forward unconsciously.

...

"I can make sure from his appearance. Now it's more certain. It's time for him to come back. I'm going to arrange a clan meeting in a month's time, and everyone should be present."

The orthodox royal blood, which had been in exile for hundreds of years, had finally returned. The old man's eyes were wet. His family has been hidden for hundreds of years; finally, he had found the heir.

"Ancestor, there are other things about that one." The cold man's mood slightly stabilized.

"Huh? Say everything about him." The old man was very concerned, even the things in the entertainment circle had to be clear.

"He and Xia Qian'an seem to be in a relationship."

"Mn, relationship... Wait, what are you talking about? A relationship?! I remember that Xia Qian'an is a boy." The old man couldn't believe it. It took him a long time to calm down. "A relationship... Don't pay too much attention to that person's private affairs. Just get ready for the clan association in a month. You and I will visit that person in a few days."

"Yes, ancestor," the reserved man said respectfully.

Ancient clothes, sharp weapons... Another clan member who fell through time? He felt that there had to be something odd about his family's genes. Remembering that he was also of pure blood, he rubbed his forehead. Would he also have to time travel in the future?

"Find out who published that on the Internet," Xia Mujiang said with a cold face, and a voice so cold it fell like ice.

"Yes, boss." Assistant Ji pushed up his glasses, his face expressionless.

How could anyone be so stupid that they dare to publish these things on the Internet? It was something about the Young Master. Didn't they know that the Young Master was the only brother admitted by the boss? Assistant Ji made silent complaints in the president's office.

Looking at the information on the computer screen, Assistant Ji's eyes were mocking; he knew that Li Qingning wouldn't be able to get out of this.

Li Qingning, one of Xia Mujiang's father's illegitimate children, was a typical coquette. She had been targeting Xia Qian'an since childhood. But when he grew up, Xia Qian'an was protected by Xia Mujiang. Li Qingning didn't dare to bully Xia Qian'an, but she still stumbled upon him from time to time.