Chapter 13: Guqin Exhibition

"An'an, are you going to the guqin exhibition today?" An Jiu looked at what there was to do today. Today, there was only the guqin exhibition.

Half a month ago, the news about the guqin exhibition began to come out. It was said to be huge, with high investment in materials and human resources. The people invited by the organizer were all big shots, and they had great names in the guqin sphere.

An Jiu knew that Xia Qian'an liked the guqin very much, and was very talented in the guqin. This guqin exhibition had a lot of skilled people. It would not be a waste of time for Xia Qian'an if he went to see it. Moreover, he needed to go out more now to have more contact with people.

Xia Qian'an was getting better and it was no problem for him to be in contact with one or two strangers. This needed to be maintained, so An Jiu began to pay attention to it as soon as the news came out. Any news or things beneficial to his master would be of special concern to An Jiu, not only as Xia Qian'an's guard, but also as his lover.

"Guqin exhibition? There will be many people..." Xia Qian'an hesitated a little. He knew about the guqin exhibition and that the organizers had invited a lot of talents from the guqin industry. However, there would be many people there. Thinking about it, he was slightly hesitant.

Even if he could accept a few strangers near him, it didn't mean that he could handle crowded places.

"An'an, I will be by your side." So, don't worry, even in a strange place, you still have me; unless you don't want me anymore, I will never leave you.

An Jiu held Xia Qian'an's hand and looked seriously in his eyes. No one else could see anything from his expressionless face, but Xia Qian'an saw it at a glance.

"... All right, all right." Xia Qian'an averted his eyes uneasily and agreed casually. His ears were slightly red. However, when Xia Qian'an came back to his senses, there was a look of chagrin on his face.

"An'an, what's the matter?" An Jiu bowed his head near Xia Qian'an, and his voice was slightly low.

"No... It's nothing..." Xia Qian'an took a little step back, his cheeks slightly red; his head was slightly lowered, and he dared not look at An Jiu. If he looked up, An Jiu would surely see how clouded his eyes were.

It was too bad. Since the incident with An Jiu, he would remember it inadvertently whenever they were together. Xia Qian'an felt a little ashamed. He thought about it everyday. He was so... lewd...

Before Xia Qian'an could leave, An Jiu pulled him into his arms and raised his head slightly with one hand. He wanted to see why he didn't dare to look at him after that, but he didn't want to see this sight.

An Jiu's breath was slightly heavy, his eyes are dark and deep. The face of the delicate person in his arms was slightly red, and his eyes were looking at him intensely. The person in his arms was his lover. An Jiu sighed internally and kissed the other's thin pink lips. Whenever he got tempted, his proud self-control would be for naught.

"Mn..." Xia Qian'an's eyes were no longer clear. He sunk into the kiss, his head was slightly raised and his eyes were reddish.

Ordinarily, An Jiu was reticent. Staying beside Xia Qian'an, everything was for Xia Qian'an. But in such matters, An Jiu had a strong desire to monopolize. Every time, he was in the dominant position.

An Jiu's kiss was gentle, but with strength that couldn't be ignored. Xia Qian'an's neck was slightly tilted, and his eyes were full of confusion. An Jiu stopped, one hand around the paralyzed body of the man in his embrace, one hand caressing his back. Xia Qian'an was resting in An Jiu's arms, trying to calm his breathing.