Chapter 17: Trailer

"Yes, good. Keep it up." Li Fengyi stood up with a smile on his face. They really had talent for acting! It was almost over. "Next, the rest of the cast."

Xia Qian'an and An Jiu were done for today. They sat on the side and watched the other actors to learn some skills from them. After all, they were only halfway there and although they had been specially trained a while ago, they had only learned a little. But they didn't need to learn too much. This drama was their shortened experience so they didn't even need to act.

An Jiu took a drink from his assistant, opened the cap and put it in Xia Qian'an's hand, "Have a drink, quench your thirst."

"Mn..." Xia Qian'an took a quick look around and found that no one was looking at them. He was not used to being watched by others.

Because of the hot weather, the costumes they used for acting were heavy ancient costumes. Even Xia Qian'an, who was used to ancient clothing, was sweating, and his back was wet.

In the middle of the shooting process, the crew uploaded the video of Xia Qian'an playing the guqin on the Internet, and it became a sensation in less than half a day.

[This beauty is worth watching and licking the screen again!]

[Are you a true BL fan? I've licked it dozens of times before you even started. ]

[Ah!!! That shadow guard lad is so handsome and cool. He is cold and loyal!]

[The fujoshi above should hold her tongue. Director Li's play is serious.]

[Serious drama? (holding back laughter)]

[I don't care, brother shadow guard. Please take your master away!]

[Agree with the comment above, they're already a couple in my mind, and I'm fantasizing about them...]

[@ above, don't just casually go there!]

[This shadow guard's so handsome, is he really not the top? If he's paired with the master... oh god so cute!]

[According to the records of Xuandi's history, Xia'an and Xuandi are the couple. Don't just ship people randomly.]

[Ad comment above, it's not in history!]

[Good looks are the way to go. I support brother shadow guard to take Xia'an.]

[He has a very high face value, OK?]

[The gong potential of brother shadow guard is higher. Brother shadow guard is my God!!!!]

[Very well, I will marry them now!]

[Your Majesty is smart!]

...

As some netizens guessed, it really wasn't a factual historical film. However, were fujoshis' detecting skills that good? They knew who the top and bottom were right off the bat, giving the technicians of the production team quite a shock. Never would they have expected that fujoshis have such a strong intuition; they can pair characters up and determine whether they are the top or bottom. The whole new world of BL is slowly opening to them; hopefully, they won't be scared by that.

"It hasn't been long, but it is already trending. None of the dramas that Director Li shot before had such a big response!"

"This is an era of looking at the face. You don't understand how this works, Yan Gou." A technician looked at him.

"Still, what kind of background do they have? They have good looks and an imposing aura. Even Director Li's attitude towards them is different."

"Why are you asking so many questions? Director Li already said not to."