Chapter Sixteen

Unknown Man

I have waited a very long time to have the opportunity to run into Shakeya again. She is the toughest bitch I know, but like any good bitch that day comes when you have to put that bitch down.

"Look I get it my nigga. You have a score to settle, but at the rate our business is going right now we don't have time for this shit. You went through all this faking your death just to come back to the States to get at this bitch." Leo said.

I loved my little brother but he had no idea of the damaged this bitch could do if she stayed alive. She knew all the secrets and she knew where all the bodies were buried. Hell she buried most of them.

"This is more complicated than you think Leo. She can tie me to a lot of bodies. She is well connected. Shakeya walking around is a huge liability for us." I said to him rolling another blunt.

He was really worried that Shakeya would kill me before I killed her. He didn't have to worry cause this bitch had no clue I was even alive. I took a lot of money from her and I took a lot of work as well. Hell she might even know the truth, but I'm not worried.

"You really think a well connected bitch like Shakeya don't know you breathing my nigga. On top of that she is married to one of the niggaz with the strongest Cartel on the planet. Why the fuck are you trying to gamble with everyone on the team's lives?" Leo asked.

He was sounding like a real bitch. Fuck that nigga Carlos and his organization.

"You think I give a fuck about this nigga Carlos. FUCK HIM HIS SISTER'S AND HIS BROTHER! I'M READY FOR MUTHAFUCKING WAR!" I yelled getting hype.

My only problem would be if she got Domino involved cause I helped G-money smoke his son.

I hope Shakeya is ready cause daddy's home and he is very very angry.

I loved her more than anything at one point. She was the one I thought would be my wife. She did the unforgivable by continuing a friendship with the nigga that took my father from me. My brother doesn't know that Domino paid Shakeya to execute that hit. Granted she didn't know it was my father at the time, but when she found out the truth that friendship should have ended.

When it didn't I took everything from her and dipped. Now its a kill or be killed type of situation.

She did a lot for me that I will forever be grateful for, hell she taught me the drug game, but like they say all good things must come to an end.

"I need to know what I can use to flush her out. I'm not going after the sister in law hell that girl has suffered enough. Find out where her sister Sasha be at. Killing her will force Key to come out and play." I said.

"I'm on it, but I still feel like this is some bullshit." Leo said leaving the room.