Kill the Criminal and Kiss for Fun

Raikage's Tower, Samui POV

 I woke up at my regular time. Karui told me to wake up the two boys. I went to their room woke them up. Ryusuke was so cute when he sleeps. He said while waking up, " Why does morning arrive?". I surprisingly giggled at his reaction. It was cute. Omoi saw that and shouted, " Woah, The Ice queen giggled.". Karui came in hearing that sound. She asked, " What happened? Why did you shout?". Omoi said, " Samui giggled at Ryusuke's cute face. Maybe she is planning to drug him and rape so that he will become her-". Karui smacked his head saying, " That's the worst theory you've come up with.". Ryusuke asked, " What are you both talking about?". His Chest was visible. It was extremely toned and his six packs made him look hotter. 

I said while blushing, " Nothing!"

I said while blushing, " Nothing!". Then he went in for a bath. He came out in 2 minutes. Omoi asked, " We have time dude!". He replied, "Every second is precious.". He asked me, " What's the rush?". I said keeping my stoic expression, "Raikage-sama has called for us.". He said, " Let's go.". He took a mask and wore it.

His Blue eyes gleamed through it

His Blue eyes gleamed through it. We set off for the tower. We came to the tower. He called us in. Ryusuke asked, " What should we do?". Raikage-sama replied, " You must go to Konoha and get information on Sasuke Uchiha. Ryusuke, do not show your face to anybody except us in Kumo.".Ryusuke said, " Hai!!". 

After 10 minutes, We set off to Konoha.

Omoi POV

We were currently on the travel to Konoha. After some hours of running, Night fell and we found an inn in a small village. Samui asked for rooms. Unfortunately, they had only one room. We four were stuck in a single room. It had to have only TWO BEDS! which can only fit one person. Ryusuke and I agreed to sleep on the couch and the floor. Samui surprisingly told Ryusuke to sleep in a corner of her bed. Karui asked, " Samui is in it I think?". Samui retaliated, " No!! I have no intentions like that!". I asked, " what intentions?". Samui was so embarrassed and was blushing. Ryusuke shrugged, took off his mask, and then climbed into her bed. Little does Samui know that Ryusuke moves in bed. Enjoy the Night, Samui!!.

 The Next Morning,

I woke up first as I got a sound sleep. I woke up and saw Ryusuke and Samui hugging each other and sleeping in their bed. I woke up Karui and showed it to her. She was shocked. Ryusuke switched positions which made his head go down to her breasts. I was like ' What!!?'. Ryusuke then unconsciously kept his hands on her breasts. He pressed it so hard that she moaned.