The New Student : Part 7

Disclaimer!

This story contains trigger warning, harm, sensitive content and a few bad words! If you are uncomfortable with my content please do not read!

None of this happened in reality and this story is not criticizing or labelling anyone, especially idols and names used. This is just a story I wrote from my imagination!

______________~*~______________

"Why do i care so much? Because I love you Han Yu..." i covered my face and kept crying. I couldn't believe what just happened. We were so close. And I believe that Seonghyun did something to him. And now.. I'm all alone.

I slowly stood up and walked to my room. I won't eat either. I just sat on my bed and cried. ~11pm~ I was there and i heard the doorbell. I quickly dried my tears and ran down stairs. I opened the door to find Han Yu. I didn't even care I just went back to my room and sat on the bed. He went to his room, closed the door and didn't hear a thing.

As always before we sleep we always have a short conversation.. but we didn't do it anymore.~A week passed~ i woke up in the morning. I didn't have school today since it's the weekend. I went down to the kitchen finding Han Yu making breakfast. He still went out at nights with that girl and all the nights he went out i didn't eat.

"Ooo breakfast." I said hoping he'll look at me and smile. He looked at me for about 2 seconds and his attention went back to the food. Nope didn't work. I sat by the table and put my head on my hands. He put the breakfast in front of me and started to eat his. I looked at him and started eating. He was quiet but busy texting on his phone. I just ate quickly and went to my room.

After a bit i heard him coming to my room. "Hey. All the boys are going out and Zi Hao wants you to come. Do you want to?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded. "Sure." He nodded once and went back to his room. So Zi Hao wants me with them. So if it wasn't Zi Hao, I would be staying all by myself because Han Yu won't tell me. But yeah we went out normally and i tried not to show what has been up.

I was staying with Zi Hao until then we saw a girl coming our way. Ughh whyy? She came and hugged Han Yu. I tried to not look at them but I couldn't. I looked down and sighed. But then i felt a hand going around my shoulder and pulling me into a hug. "Ignore them. They're just trying to make you jealous." I heard Zi Hao's voice as he was hugging me. "How can i Zi Hao..?"

I asked. He shushed me and kept hugging. After that we all continued our day. She didn't stop hugging him and it makes me want to punch her and leave her on the floor.

Then the day passed and it was time to go home. As always Han Yu went out at night again so i was all alone. After a few hours I heard someone calling my name from outside. Wth?? I went to my window and widened my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I said.

~End of Part 7~