The New Student : Part 9

Disclaimer!

This story contains trigger warning, harm, sensitive content and a few bad words! If you are uncomfortable with my content please do not read!

None of this happened in reality and this story is not criticizing or labelling anyone, especially idols and names used. This is just a story I wrote from my imagination!
______________~*~______________

"Y/n, I'm going back home this afternoon." I widened my eyes and looked at him. "What?!" He looked at me and sighed. "I heard Zi Hao and your conversation last night. And you were right. I have a beautiful girl that I can compliment. So I'm going home. And also she hates it when I'm around other girls." He said.

I kept looking at him like wtf, "But my parents have about 2 weeks more to come back and you're supposed to look after me." I said as i stopped eating. "Well what can i do?! I can't stay here with you!" He harshly said. I couldn't hold back my tears so i hit the table very hard and stood up and looked at him.

"SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME HERE?! I'M NOT SOME TOY YOU CAN PLAY WITH! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT SEONGHYUN! YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE WHO MET ME AND I'M SURE YOUR FRIENDS LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU DO! YOU DON'T EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU AND THE BOYS ARE GOING OUT SO I COULD COME WITH YOU! IT WAS ONLY ZI HAO WHO TOLD ME! IF YOH HAVE TO GO JUST LEAVE NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU! GO HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PRETTY AND SEXY GIRLFRIEND!" I said loudly while crying.

I ran to my room and closed the door and locked it. I sat on my bed and I couldn't stop crying. I didn't know what was going on. I was crying and  I'm sure i cried for hours. But then i ended up sleeping. I slept and woke up at 8pm. I can't feel my eyes. I stood up and went to check in Han Yu's room. He wasnt there. I guess he left. None of his stuff are here.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and there was a note on the table. I read it and it said. 'I'm sorry i had to leave. I have made some dinner for you. Don't skip it and keep yourself healthy. Han Yu.' I shook my head and threw everything away. I don't want to hear a thing, neither see him. Ugh i hate him.

~The next day at school~ i walked alone and went to school. I didn't bother to go with Han Yu's group, cause i know if i go i will see him with that little trash. The bell rang and i went to the lesson. I sat in my place as always next to Zi Hao and the other one. I didn't care about anyone and anything.

When the lessons passed, Zi Hao was in front of me. "Heeyy! Do you know how many times i called your name?" He said. "Zi Hao, please, leave me alone. I'm not in the mood." I said as i stood up. "Are coming next to us?" He asked. I shook my head. He looked at me like wthhhh. "Oh come onnn don't worry about Han Yu." He said. "Don't even say a word about him. And I'm sorry I won't come next to you guys. Thank you for loving me, but I can't keep on going." I smiled a bit.

I was going to walk away when Zi Hao grabbed my wrist and pulled me. "Does it mean we won't meet and have fun again?" He said sadly. "Yeah.. I'm sorry Zi Hao.. it's not your fault.. I really love you for being nice to me.." i told him. Then i pulled my hand back and ran away.

~Zi Hao's pov~ "Yeah.. I'm sorry Zi Hao.. it's not your fault.. I really love you for being nice to me.." she said, then ran away. Han Yu.. what have you done? I walked next to the others not wanting to talk. I sat down and started to eat. Everyone was there, even that Seonghyun with Han Yu. "Are you okay Zi Zi?" Xin Long asked. I nodded and smiled a bit. "Where is Y/n?" Shu Yang asked. I sighed and looked at him, "We won't see Y/n again. She won't be staying with us anymore." I told him.

~Han Yu's pov~ "We won't see Y/n again. She won't be staying with us anymore." Zi Hao told Shu Yang. I looked at him and widened my eyes. "What do you mean we won't see her again?!" I told him.

~End of Part 9~