The New Student : Part 8

Disclaimer!

This story contains trigger warning, harm, sensitive content and a few bad words! If you are uncomfortable with my content please do not read!

None of this happened in reality and this story is not criticizing or labelling anyone, especially idols and names used. This is just a story I wrote from my imagination!

______________~*~______________

After a few hours I heard someone calling my name from outside. Wth?? I went to my window and widened my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I said. He looked at me and smiled. "I know you're alone because Han Yu went out. And I don't want you to feel lonely, i came to stay with you for a bit." I smiled because he's so cute. "Really? Thank you Zi Hao. Come on let me open the door for you." I told him. He nodded and came to the front door.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. He came in and smiled. I closed the door and walked to my room with him walking behind me. I sat on my bed and he sat in front of me. "How long has he been going out at nights?" Zi Hao asked. I sighed. "For a week already. I'm always alone at nights. He doesn't even have dinner with me. We barely talk because he's always busy on his phone. And I can tell that Seonghyun and Han Yu are dating." I told him. He nodded "Yeah they are. And do you still have feelings for him?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded a bit. "Well let me tell you my secret since i trust you." He said.

"There is a girl, that I really like, she is very pretty and kind and funny." He said. I nodded and smiled a bit. "What's her name?" I asked him. "I don't know yet." He replied. Wow strange. "Describe her more." I said. "She has long and straight hair, she is a bit short but a bit tall as well, she is sooo pretty." He said as he described the girl while looking at me.

~Han Yu's pov~ I have just came back from dinner with Seonghyun and noww I don't have to ring any bells since i have a key to y/n's house. I went in and i could hear Y/n and someone else talking. I went upstairs slowly to her room hiding but hearing what they were saying. There was Zi Hao. "She has long and straight hair, she is a bit short but a bit tall as well, she is sooo pretty." I hears Zi Hao saying. "Really? Thats cute." Y/n replied.

"I wish someone would describe and compliment me like you are to that girl." She said. I widened my eyes because I remembered that no one has ever told her that she's pretty or something. I kept listening to their conversation. "What about Han Yu?" Zi Hao asked y/n. "He never told me anything. Not even cute or pretty. Nothing. Especially right now.. I don't know what happened to him. He is being so mean to me for nothing. I have also been missing dinner just because he's not here with me. Well now he has a beautiful girl i guess. She will be complimented a lot by Han Yu. She is lucky that she found a boy like him." She told him.

Now i was feeling a bit down, it never got into my mind to compliment her. I'm so dumb. And she has been missing dinner because of me. No wonder she got skinnier than usual. I couldn't hear anymore. I just went to my room and closed the door.

~Y/n's pov~ "She will be complimented a lot by Han Yu. She is lucky that she found a boy like him." I told him. Zi Hao looked at me and sighed. "Well you can't keep on doing this. You know how much i care for you? You're just like a sister to me. And I don't want to loose you because of him. Be careful of what you're doing y/n." He told me. He is so kind. We kept on talking but it was time for him to go. It was late and i told him to stay but he didn't want so he went back to his house.

~The next morning (Sunday)~ i was doing breakfast since i woke up before Han Yu. He woke up and came next to me. "Good morning." He said. I looked at him and smiled a bit. "Morning." I said as i put the food on the plates and put them on the table. We both sat by the table and started eating. "Y/n, i have to tell you something." He said. I looked at him and nodded. "Sure." He sighed as he looked at me. "Y/n, I'm going back home this afternoon." I widened my eyes and looked at him. "What?!"

~End of Part 8~