Chapter 5

The next morning, Kuroko woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling. Right... He lived with his friends now.

The thought of friends made him smile as he got up and went into the bathroom. His eyes were a little puffy from the darkness still inside his mind that came to haunt him every night. He washed his face with cold water before getting on with his morning routine.

Walking into the kitchen, he saw he was the first to be there but he could hear Midorima and Akaashi 's room filled with noises, they were probably changing.

Well, time to make breakfast.

Once he was done and he set up the table, he peeked into the living room to see Midorima watching the daily morning horoscope while he could hear Akaashi going around to make sure the others were awake.

Murasakibara was next to walk into the living room with his long hair tied back in an orange bobble. He took one look at Kuroko before taking the spare one off his wrist and walked over.

"Kurochin... How is your bed hair so weird?" he grabbed the upstanding strands before tying it at the base.

"at least now you look like your hair is supposed to point up

"at least now you look like your hair is supposed to point up."

He took a step back and admired his work, Kuroko stared back with his wide eyes and Murasakibara patted his head before walking to the table to eat.

Eventually, Momoi managed to drag Aomine out of bed by threatening to burn a few of his magazines and they had all eaten.

Momoi helped wash the dishes as Kuroko went upstairs to get his bag and once everyone was ready, they all left together.

Time skip to when Kise wants to join!!!! At this point, the team are only just named as the Generation of Miracles so nothing is official just yet. Everyone has lived with each other for a few months now so apart from Kise, they're all super close together. Quite literally. There will be a lot of pictures now of what I would assume happens. Challenge yourself to a try and not smile game from here on :p

"Tetsuya, this is Kise Ryouta and I want you to be his mentor." Akaashi introduced another basketball player to Kuroko and from there, Kuroko had another friend.

Kise immediately stuck to Kuroko like glue and a week later, having Aomine literally drag him off Kuroko was part of the daily routine. Kuroko was already use to the clingy behavior from Murasakibara so he just ignored it like the rest.