Chapter 14

"I'll see you tomorrow at the game!"

Kise waved madly as the door shut and Kuroko smiled on the inside as he gave a little wave himself, watching the taxi drive off

When the blonde was completely out of sight, Kuroko sighed before turning around and headed towards the gym. They had morning practice but surely no one was in this early.

*BAM*

Well I guess I'm wrong...

He peeked into the gym to see Kagami slamming another dunk with a mini battle cry and nostalgia hit Kuroko, hard.

Stepping in unnoticed, he put his bag down and changed right there. Stripping his shirt off and getting into the sports uniform.

Kagami didn't notice him the whole time and although it heavily reminded Kuroko of Aomine, it felt nice to see someone so enthusiastic about basketball again.

"Good morning"

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Kagami's reaction made him smile as the red heaf dropped the ball to look around, only to be freaked out.

"How do you appear like that???"

The day went by with morning filed with practice, class filled with sleeping, and after school filled with more practice.

And about an hour after practice ended, Kagami found himself asking Kuroko a question.

"So how did I get here again?"

"I dunno, it was you talking to me and followed me to my house Kagami." Kuroko answered as Kagami stood once again outside his house.

"I don't know how it happened okay?!" he protested and Kuroko blankly answered.

"Yes yes, I understand Mr Stalker, I won't report you to the police because I'm nice."

"I'M NOT A STALKER!!!!"

Laughing internally, Kuroko held open his door and the annoyed idiot walked right in.

I guess I should make dinner...

He disappeared into the kitchen as Kagami was still taking off his jacket and the red head shook again as Kuroko wasn't there when he looked up.

The sounds of pots and pans were enough for him to assume Kuroko was in the kitchen however and Kagami decided to look around.

It was a rather large house and it surprised Kagami as he didn't expect something so lavish. Kuroko didn't give of a rich boy aura but then again, he gave off no aura at all.

But surely someone with this much cash had some sort of rich aura? All his friends in America seemed to flaunt their money whenever they had it.

Well, maybe it's just his parents then. Where are they anyway?

"Want me to help make dinner?" Kagami offered. He didn't know how to ask for instead he tried relaxing. And cooking was peaceful for him.

"Sure, my specialty is making boiled eggs anyway." Kuroko said, an inside joke between him and the miracles and he sighed a little.

"What this about eggs?"

Well... I might as well tell him...

Kuroko then started to tell the story of how Murasakibara wanted to eat eggs one morning but Kuroko never made them because those were the only thing he couldn't get right.