Chapter 20 +A/n

A/n okay so....I'm lazy but I hate leaving fanfiction incomplete. I've completed 19 chapters and I've only gotten to like.. Episode 4 of KnB?

I enjoy writing but damn that's gonna be too long even for me.

So for now I'll just be just skipping the mundane and going gay into the good stuff. And straight into the good stuff too I guess since Momoi is here too :p

Either way, I wanna finish this story asap but it's boring me to write the everyday so I'll just go directly to key events.

---

Before the game, Kuroko confronted Midorima with his condition of a lifetime supply of cuddles and hugs if he won with his own version of basketball and the green head nodded.

It was a little hard for Kuroko to face him since Midorima was one of the people who outright just told him, "that is why you are no good".

The words have haunted him but also fueled the baby blue's desire to beat the generation of miracles and now he just wanted answers.

"Fine, we'll have a deal. Even though you won't win."

He was completely wrong as after a long game, Seirin came out as triumphant and the green head stormed out of the gym after the handshake of good sportsmanship.

Deciding to make sure to talk to Midorima when they next met, Kuroko and the Seirin team headed to the nearest restaurant just as the rain started to fall.

"Kurokocchi!!!!!!"

*dooof!*

The Seirin team watched as Kise was once again stuck to Kuroko like glue

"Lemme kiss you!!!"

Kuroko pulled back immediately as he didn't want to cause confusion like last time and Kise sulked.

"But I haven't kissed you in a while...."

There was a sigh before Kuroko patted Kise's shoulders and the blonde lowered down so Kuroko could reach his forehead.