Chapter 2

We arrived at Elysium. There were people everywhere. Most of them looked like wandering spirits with a few distinctive features. A few I could see clearly because I trusted everyone in Elysium because they are good, and a few I guess trusted everyone for the same reason because everyone is meant to be good in Elysium. I start to head towards the river Lethe.

"Do not fall in, Jason," Esperanza calls after me before she turns away to join a mob over in a big white building like a church.

I Have no plans to fall in. I just want to sit and think, and although water frightens me (fight with Percy!!!!), it also calms me down for some weird reason.

I sit as close as I dare to the river of forgetfulness, and reflect? Yeah, I know, weird place to reflect, the river of forgetfulness, but it is one of those weird coincidences. Is It down and Think about Piper and her Dad. It's all my fault. While I and Piper were together, her dad got kidnapped by a giant. Once we broke up, her dad became bankrupt. Piper is probably doing something in my memory, she's probably continuing to fight the emperors. I'm not trying to be self-conscious or anything. It is just the sort of thing Piper would do if someone close to her died. And I was like her best friend Oh geez, I Hadn't even thought about Thals. She is my sister!!!!!!! Word has probably reached her, but with these immortal types, you can never be sure. She will be missing me so much. Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) has probably heard, but he's probably like "Hey Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman), one of my sons just died, why do not we have a godchild?" Yeah, my dad's weird like that. He is Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) though. He prefers Thalia anyway. She has his black short hair and electric blue eyes. She also serves one of the Gods, Artemis (or Diana, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.).Goddess of the Hunt. Yeah, Artemis (or Diana, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) ' Hunters. She is pretty cool, when she is not trying to kill boys, I also think back to life before stupid Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) decided to curse me. I Don't remember much, but Thals, she told me all about it. I was born and our mother, she adored me. She began to resent Thalia for the same reason Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) adored her, especially after Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) ditched her. Thalia was just too much like Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.). Me, I was just like Beryl Grace, with her blonde hair, but just after I was born, Dad left. Yep, that sums up most demigods' lives, my godly parent left after I was born. Also, I was technically a forbidden child. Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.), Poseidon (or Neptune, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.)  and Hades (or Pluto, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) had agreed to not have any more demigods after World War two, which had been the result of an argument between the children of Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) and Poseidon (or Neptune, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) on one side and the children of Hades (or Pluto, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) on the other side. It had caused so many casualties that they swore on the river Styx. But surprisingly only Hades (or Pluto, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman. ) kept to the pact. Poseidon (or Neptune, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.)  recently sired a son called Percy Jackson, who was one of my best friends and also one of my worst enemies. But Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) had been possibly even worse, he had sired two children, from the same mortal mother. Me and Thalia, and it's kind of a big deal, but now the fact has been dispersed, so I guess This is going to see a lot more, half-brothers and sisters than I will, except after death, and I mean who wants to meet your half-brother after you are both dead. It is a kind of dampening. So yeah, I mean if I explore Elysium I could mainly find out about some of my older siblings. Have they rebirthed? Are they Important? What did they do? Are they famous? I just want to be curious. I want to be like Thalia I want to know who, what, where, when and how. I just want to know everything about the Underworld, because this is my new home and you want to get to know the place you are living right? Anyway, so back to my story before the curse. I was born and Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) ditched my mom. So then he came back to Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) and he was like " Hey Wife! I just got a mortal woman pregnant twice, broke I swore with Poseidon (or Neptune, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.)  and Hades (or Pluto, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.

twice so they will both be kinda mad at me, and you will be too because I have cheated on you so do you want to have another godchild or something?"

Yeah, so Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) was kinda ticked off at him, especially after she found out there were two children. Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) decided that she would take revenge. So Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) tried to warn my mom, Beryl. But she was unstable and didn't listen. I was kidnapped. Thalia told me the story. Beryl had decided that although Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) had warned her that it would be fine to go to the park, with a bottle of Brandy and a six-year-old Thalia and a four-year-old Jason (me). Beryl set out a picnic blanket, brought out her bottle of brandy and proceeded to take a swig. She looked at Thalia and said... well some things that I do not want to repeat in a kids-friendly book, but she was drunk, I think. Anyway, so the general gist of the message was GO AWAY! So Thalia ran off crying to go play on the playground and left me with my delusional, drunk mother. Anyway, so Thalia came back about ten minutes, and found a horrific scene for a six-year-old to find. Me: Gone, missing, disappeared. That was enough to make any six-year-old scream, their four-year-old brother gone, and mom wasn't even crying or searching. She was asleep with an empty brandy bottle. Anyway, when Thalia screamed, she woke up and scolded Thalia for making such a racket! Kind of glad that Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) took me away from my delusional mother. Mom didn't even notice I was gone until she got home and then she scolded Thalia for leaving me on the Play Equipment. A week later, Mom finally accepted I Had been kidnapped by Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman).