Chapter 8

As I followed Luke inside, I was amazed at how many people were actually there. I wondered how many of them were sons or daughters of Zeus (or Jupiter, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) like me. There were a lot of very famous dead people including Achilles (who lived as a hero, but died in the Battle of Troy), Alexandros (who was kind a peaceful and protecting the people of Troy), Bellerophon (who fought and killed the Chimera), Castor (who was one of the many people who died fighting Kronos), Danae (who was protecting her son), Diomedes (who was a hero, taking part in the Battle of Troy and secret covert missions), Ethan Nakamura, ) one of the few Kronos supporters who died on the Gods side, personally killed by Luke, an honour I am sure), Hector and Helen, who are now dating in Elysium, Lee Fletcher, Michael Yew a few campers who i do not know the names of but still fought and died bravely, quite a few hunters who were avoiding the boys like the plague, another few hunters who were flirting with the boys, Odysseus, Patroclus, Perseus, Theseus, and a lot of mothers including Frank's mother Emily, Leo's mother Esperanza, Nico and Bianca's mother Maria., some hunters I actually knew because they had died fighting to protect me and the Prophecy of seven group from Orion, such as Naomi, Celyn and Phoebe, and wait Dakota died? What? What has happened while I have been dead? Well, clearly a lot because Dakota is dead. Maybe I am overreacting about Dakota's death a little. Vadam et eamus ad convivium! (Alright, let's get back to the party!). Sorry, sometimes I just switch between Latin and English easily. Although honestly, I am not in the party mood right now. I just want to think more about my life and maybe talk to some more people about rebirth.

I stroll past all the kissing couples underneath the mistletoe (Is it nearly Christmas?). And dodge the drunk adults, who would drown in beer or wine, or gin or brandy or whiskey or whisky and stand outside of the glass folding doors and I approach the pool gate. I open the gate and sit on the edge of the pool, my feet dipped into the water until just below my knees. And I start to think about maybe some other aspects of my curse that nearly destroyed Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman), like Gaia. Was that part of my curse? And the Triumvirate, that was definitely part of my curse, because the Triumvirate tried to destroy Camp Half-Blood, where I had been accepted as a sort of I guess sign and as a role model, even though I was a curse to them, and the Triumvirate was attacking Camp Jupiter after my body was released to sail across the River Styx so that I could reach judgement. It is part of the Roman death memorial ways to help people reach the Underworld, which is one of the less gory parts of Roman life . They destroyed Piper's dad's entire career, he had been working for that for years, slowly and slowly becoming more and more famous, and then that entire career had been destroyed in five seconds by the Triumvirate. Stupid Triumvirate!!!!!!!! Wait, hang on, is Hera (or Juno, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) that stupid, that she would be so mean that she curses me, but she would risk killing Zeus and herself from the Triumvirate trying to kill everyone's kids. Okay? Right, um okay? Right, so maybe she did it accidentally, like that was going to be the destroyer, but she did not know she did it because she was really vague with the aspects of the curse, so maybe she did mean it to kill me, but she did not mean that the Triumvirate would kill me and try to destroy everything else, okay and also include that it would nearly killed me and herself and nearly. Okay this is really weird, and odd. Maybe I should go and talk to some people about more rebirthing talks. I feel that this will be really irritating to other people for talking about possible rebirth, during a rebirth party, I mean although I might get invited to some more rebirths, but I might also be a bit irritating, so maybe I should rebirth quickly if I do rebirth. Um alright, let us head inside so that we can talk to people about it rather than waiting for them to come outside. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Let's go!