Chapter 7

Luke and I started to walk back towards the main part of Elysium. I suddenly felt a bit sad. Bianca did not remember who she was and it was up to us and all that knew her and all that had come to her rebirth to preserve her memory. I felt honoured and hurt for Bianca. Luke appeared to be crying. I thought I should do something for him.

"Hey so were you and Bianca like... I don't know dating or something" I asked. I was trying to break the ice a little and end the silence.

"I don't really know about dating, because she was still an Artemis (or Diana, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) Hunter through and through, but she was living with me and we were going out occasionally, so I don't know."

"Okay, I guess I got it. It is weird though,"

"Do not think that my entire life was weird because it was not it was really weird" explains Luke

"Dude, me too."

"I had to renounce the gods to serve Kronos and now I live in one of their domains"

"I renounced the gods because I was sick of being controlled by them "

"Mate my life was an entire prophecy!"

"Mine was cursed by Hera (or Juno, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman)"

"Hey Dude listen I agreed to talk to Beckendorf before he popped off to his honeymoon. Come over to dinner tonight?"

" Yeah sure mate. What time do you want me over?"

"Um maybe 7 o'clock tonight. Is that okay?"

"Yeah sure, see you tonight"

"Yep see you tonight"

"Yeah bye"

"Bye"

Luke strolled away to talk to Beckendorf and I went towards my house. I wanted to have a swim and reflect on my small, but action packed. I got home and changed into my swimming costume and started swimming and thinking. I lay on my back and started staring at the Underworld Sky. It was like the Overworld blue and white sky and clouds, but it was grey and brown and bleak and boring. It was not quite like the overworld sky and it bugged me that while Piper was probably up there gazing at the sky and screaming at Zeus (or Jupiter depends on whether you are Greek or Roman. ) for me dying because I didn't even tell her about my curse. In truth it was all Hera (or Juno depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) fault. "STUPID HERA OR JUNO DEPENDS ON WHETHER YOU ARE GREEK OR ROMAN!!!!! I HATE YOU!" Just in case you were wondering, I have still not been incinerated. How funny would that be, being incinerated in a pool. Anyway, back to my short but crazy life at Camp Half-Blood and how the curse had affected it. I had already cursed the camp before Ieven got there. There was this big hero, called Percy Jackson and he went missing because of Hera (or Juno, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) Yeah Thanks, Hera (or Juno, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman.) . And then the campers were told that Percy would be found and their problems would be solved when they found the boy with one shoe on. That was me at the Grand Canyon viewing platform when Annabeth, a daughter of Athena (or Minerva, depends on whether you are Greek or Roman) and Butch, a son of Iris (or Arcus, depends on whether you Greek or Roman) found me. It was awkward. But now we were good friends, until I died. Wow, that seems really weird to say, that I am dead. It feels like very final, like I was not dead until I said that. Than satyrs started dying and the Triumvirate started actually attacking and trying to kill all the demigods and destroying the gods and banishing them to Tartarus. I don't really know what has happened because I died, but as of yet it feels normal. Although the gods have not yet incinerated me yet, that is not normal behavior for gods. Maybe, if I decide to rebirth they will harm me as a mortal person or possibly, they will harm my mortal family and friends. Scary. Maybe I will not rebirth after all. Ilook at my watch: six o'clock already. Alright. Ihop out of the pool and towards my house, to get changed into something a bit nicer than swimming trunks for dinner. I put on a blue t-shirt that says "the gods cannot control me anymore" and some khaki shorts. Perfect. I do not know how long it will take me to get to Luke's because I easily get sidetracked. So I start to head over there. Also I might want to have a look around Luke's place. You know, the buildings, the garden, the chocolate factory - wait... there's a chocolate factory? I'm gonna go there right now! Wait - whoops - I'm going to Luke's place. It turns out that I really do get easily sidetracked. YUM CHOCOLATE! I might need some more money as I go through Elysium, so maybe I should go and apply for a job there, except, wait, sorry, meant to be going to Luke's house. It is only next door. This should be easy. Wait there's the famous Achilles, who bathed in the River Styx, like my friend, Percy. He is talking to some of the other warriors who died while defending Troy, such as Alexandros who was kind and peaceful and just trying to save all the people in Troy, and Hector, who was a famous warrior who died protecting Troy and then his body was mangled and broken down, by the Greeks. Stupid Greeks. And no I am not Greek I am Roman. Oh my goodness, there is Helen of Troy, the most beautiful woman in the underworld. Should I try to flirt with her, wait now I am waiting for Piper to come to Elysium duh. Alright, sorry no. Luke's Right. Luke, Luke, Luke, wait is that Luke Perry, the famous Beverly Hills and Riverdale star that died from cancer when he was fifty two. Should I go introduce myself? Wait no Luke Castellan is the Luke i am meant to be seeing. Alright, I am through the fence, so now I won't get distrac- Oh , look! There's the chocolate factory! I'm gonna go in! I took a few steps in the direction of the factory doors, but then I realized. NO CHOCOLATE FACTORIES FOR NOW! Ugh, I'm so good at being distracted. Not a complement, myself. Humph. All right, there is Luke's front door, I am just going to go and - get chocolate - Wait, what's that animal thingy there, is it a monster or something? I am not scared ,I will just go fight it wait no it is an eagle, Dad's sacred animal - thanks Dad! Luke is standing at the front door, basically wearing the same thing as me except that the shirt says "Kronos cannot control me anymore" and khaki shorts. He is holding a bottle of champagne. Am I too young for champagne? Maybe I do not know, but I guess normal rules do not apply when you are in the Underworld.

"Hey mate, let's get this post-rebirthing party started, yeah bro." Luke seems excited and happy. He cannot wait to get this party started.

"Anyone else coming " I asked, because it is not much of a party, with just 2 people.

"Yeah, of course I invited basically everyone in Elysium, except for Silena and Beckendorf, because they are off on their honeymoon to the Isles of Bliss. Must be a nice place. Alright come inside and let us get this party started. Whoo! " Luke was pretty pumped and also probably drunk and high.

""Okay?"

"Well come on in Bro. This place is better than the Lotus Hotel and Casino."

I stupidly followed him inside to possibly my underworld death.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had some help from my friend ?@Cheese0211for this chapter so thanks!!