Prologue

Prologue

"Learn when to fight and when to give up."

Can you define what is love? Can you tell me what is the meaning and the feeling of being in love? If I will define love, I would say that love is happy but painful at the same time. The person we love is the reason of our happiness and also, they are the reason why we felt the pain. We felt love because of pain, it made us realized that we are capable of love.

I'm starting to get to used at the pain I'm feeling right now because I will choose to embrace the pain just to be with him. He's the pain that I want to stay in my whole damn life. He's a cactus that I'd love to hug.

I knew I am stupid. Stupid for loving him. Stupid for letting my heart beats for him. If I can unlove him, I will not suffer from this pain but the question is, can I unlove him? Can I let go my feelings? Is it easy? How really stupid am I. Can I cut the rope easily? But how can I do that, if I am crazy in love with him?

I didn't chose to fall in love with him because I accidentally fall. I accidentally love him. But I can't call him mine because he is my bestfriend. I am just his bestfriend, nothing more, nothing less bcause I am officially not his property.