TWO

"wait, wait, stop !" both yeonjun and beomgyu yells out almost in unison, making hueningkai step on the brakes with a screech.

"what?" the boy currently driving questions, annoyance lacing his voice.

"can we go there? it looks fun," the pair questions, pointing at the beach a distance away from them.

"i guess. are you guys fine with it?" soobin turns around, earning small nods.

-

"why are you bringing a guitar to the beach?" taehyun gestures to the black music case slung on the beomgyu's back.

"i always do that with yeonjun," the older boy's exclaims at the view before him. "it looks amazing !" the turquoise water splashed onto the cream-colored shore, creating a rhythmic set of resonates.

without hesitation, the yellow-haired boy jumps into the freezing water body, feeling the cooling sensation brush on his feet. "this is what vacations are all about !" he waves to the group. "beomgyu, come here !"

instantly, the boys dive into the glistening ocean, occasionally letting out giggles with echoed under the suffocating summer air.

-

"do you want to hear a song?" the black-haired boy asks eagerly, pulling the guitar into his lap as the group sits in a circle on the mat the soobin had dragged along with him.

receiving agreement, beomgyu strums a soft melody as yeonjun slowly joins in, evolving a soothing vibe.

all the broken people put your hands up high

if you lift them up you might just touch the sky

all the lonely people put your hands up high

if you loosen up you might just

learn to fly

learn to fly

learn to fly

learn to fly

learn to fly

the harmony between the deep vocals of the instrument and the boy's honey-like voice created balance, ariose to the ears accompanied by the soft sounds from the waves.

sometimes it gets difficult

when everything's the same

you toss and turn, push and pull

you don't know who to blame

but there is always something to hold onto in your life

just keep that head up don't you worry it will be alright

ending the last note, the pair smiles nervously, waiting for a response.

"it's so good !" taehyun applauds, a smile spreading on his face. "this is the first time i went to a live concert."

nodding, hueningkai's lips curves upwards slightly, "nice."

"let's take a picture together !" soobin spoke up, holding up his camera as the rest quickly scrambled to pose for the picture. 

-

"look, sunset !" taehyun exclaims as the boys snap around to look in the direction that he was pointing in. is was as if someone spilt paint all over the sky - red, mixed with elements of yellow and orange. lifting up his camera, the tall boy quickly traps the moment in his device, before the color sinks into cobalt blue.

-

"and i took this in japan !" the black-haired boy beams, holding up a polaroid from the deck. 

"wow, you're such a good photographer, soobin !" taehyun compliments, observing the sapphire scenery occupying the small piece of paper. 

grinning sheepishly, the latter stacks up the pictures, carefully dropping them into the pockets of his wallet. 

"good night, taehyun."

"good night."

-

this is vv short but !!