As per usual

On one POV :

It was the day before a very special traing session. Aizawa was not in his sleeping bag that's how you know it's gonna be good. "Alright you little devils sit down. " He said in his sleepy voice. Everyone sat in their seats and waited for him to continue "Tomorrow we will have a training session in one of the fake cities, you all will have partners but this time it's different from the regular one. " Now the class was wondering what made this session so different from the rest ( Italic is thoughts) . What's so different  bakugou thought. This will be fun midorya said as a smile hid behind his palm .

But this was not his soft boy smile rather a wide grin was on his face. " You guys will be sorted into pairs of villain and hero. Both pairs must find a way to make their quirk work together, find weaknesses and fill the gap and finally gather information on the opposing pair. " The class was filled with small excited whispers among students.

Izuku POV:

This was gonna be so easy for him and his patner for he had an entire book full with information on his classmates. "Deku-kun are you ok? " Ochako asked snapping me back to reality "I'm fine Ochako just zoned out for a bit . " "Sensi said the partnes will be sent to us on our phones after school. " Without another word she left to meet the girls.

( sorry it's short it's my first fanfic so plz don't hate me 😔