the final act

Shot POV:

Now that red riot was pinned to the wall I pulled out my tranquilizer dart and loaded my gun. Smileing widely I said "Night, night red " And pulled the trigger it hit his chest . "Act 2 complete bloody " I said on the ear pice on my temple. Soon a blast of fire shot through the roof and two males fell down.

On one POV:
There was a crash debrie and dust everywhere the eyes could see. As it settled there was a fallen over ground zero and a soft smiling bloody reaper standing straight up like nothing happened to him. "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL STANDING!? " The blond said angrely and slightly pissed. In the blink of an eye the room frozen top to bottom. Bloody reaper and ace of spades were skating! around on the ice doing circles around the hero saying things like "Coward "" Can't even help himself"" Monster "" Bully"" Brat". Ground zero was frozen in place so he stayed still listening to the words. Raged he set a blast with all his strength when they were in front of him. Missing the two villians insted makeing a big hole in the wall.

Seeing the hole the villains jumped out. As they were falling reaper set off a bomb on the floor he and the hero were on at that moment ace pulled a trigger causeing a pink explosion off on the floor the hero's were on. When they landed the voice of midnight said " The hero's coudn't save the hostages nor themselves so the villains win this round "

With that the session was over izuku and shoto without a scratch while the heros had several burns broken bones and fainted but not dead thankfully. When the two boys came to the monitor room they saw their classmates either in shock, scared or god knows what while midnight was still looking at the fight. "That was scary guys " Denki said breaking the silence causeing the class to calm down "how did you do the pink smoke thing todoroki-kun " ochako said out of nowhere. "Calm down we'll tell you guys and we know it was awesome kaminari " Izuku said with his normal good boy smile " The bombs were thanks to izuku and the pink bomb was holding a bit of midnight's quirk we will not tell how we got it, next the skates were thanks to mie hatsumie "

After that they went to class except for bakugou and kirishima.