midnight

NO ONE POV
It was close to midnight a figure sat on a bench he had white hair, a wolf tail to match his hair . As the lamp post flickered a taller male stood in front of him this male had half black hair on left and light pink hair on the right with a red strip of hair in the front, an eye patch on his left eye. "Took you long enough" The shoter of the two said holding a lavender rose in his right hand. "I'm sorry my love " The taller one said holding his hand out for the other to take (as I'm writing this love story by Taylor Swift played). As he stood up his grey wings like an owls but they were rough at touch but scilent. When they went under the lamp post they got captured in how they looked the one with white hair wore a Blake dress shirt, a olive green tie, deep grey pants and brown boots. The other wore a small clip on top hat, a white dress shirt, a dark purple vest with the lavender rose in the pocket, a white coat placed on his shoulders a necklace with Amyphists on it , black pants and the deep brown dress shoes.

Their eyes met " Ace please take off your eye patch I want to see both off them. " The shoter ones hand on the others cheek slowly taking off the patch to reveal a blue eye with a burn scar on around it. "You know I don't like this part of me. But when I'm with you I forget all about the hate the pain th-" He was cut off by his lovers finger who was smiling softly his pastel green eyes shining under the light a cut scar on the left eye " Hey it's ok I get it and I'm always gonna be by you so don't think like that now come on we have a meeting with the yayozuro and kirishima families. " Ace put his eye patch back on .They walked together hand in hand to a silver car which will take them to the meeting place.

( time skip)

They stood outside an allyway. "Ready? " "Of course" They walked in and a group of thugs came in front of them a girl with off red hair in a ponytail came forward a black rose tatoo on her neck "GET OUT OFF HERE THIS IS NO PLACE FOR FANCY NANCIES LIKE YOU " She threatended them a bat in her hand . "Do you have any idea who your taking to? " The smaller one said "reaper calm down let's show her instead" They both held out something reaper his ring with a red dimond carved like a rose and ace his necklace.
"Why are you showing me this cheap jewelry? " " Alright that's it you need to learn how to talk to your king " Reaper snaped his fingers and the girl was lifted into the air and her back was made to hit the wall all the others moved out of the way realizing who they were "let's go or we'll be late " Ace and reaper walked ahead to see a fancy restaurant at the back of the place.

(Hope y'all liked it see you guys later)