filler episode

(Thank you DawnEsguerra for commenting the vote)

Kids included
The midoriya twins

Zukato midoriya Quirk fire breathingAge 6Cheerful like his mama and loves comfy and warm clothesGole is nonFavorite hero Chargebolt

Zukato midoriya
Quirk fire breathing
Age 6
Cheerful like his mama and loves comfy and warm clothes
Gole is non
Favorite hero Chargebolt

Ichato midoriya
Quirk ice breath
Age 6
Same as his brother but likes more open or cotton clothes
Gole is non
Favorite hero DYNAMIGHT

The bakugou princess

Sakumi bakugouQuirk bombAge 7She may look like she's more ejiro and she is when she's calm but mess with her be ready to get your ass kicked like her daddy she don't seeno gender or age Gole is being a modelFavorite hero suneater

Sakumi bakugou
Quirk bomb
Age 7
She may look like she's more ejiro and she is when she's calm but mess with her be ready to get your ass kicked like her daddy she don't seeno gender or age
Gole is being a model
Favorite hero suneater

The iida heiress

Umibe (seashore in Japanese)iidaQuirk engine rocket Age 6Bookworm and likes tostay out of reckless things but has fun and loves to help out alot Gole is to become a librarianFavorite hero creati

Quirk engine rocket
Age 6
Bookworm and likes tostay out of reckless things but has fun and loves to help out alot
Gole is to become a librarian
Favorite hero creati

Shinosuo-yayorozu child

Tenshi shinosuo-yayorozuQuirk controled creationAge 8Is smart and responsible they don't let anyone break their sprit Gole nonFavorite hero tiger

Quirk controled creation
Age 8
Is smart and responsible they don't let anyone break their sprit
Gole non
Favorite hero tiger

(Some I can't make the profiles for since that will affect the story)

On one pov :

All the students of 1a and 1b were in some sort of theatre along with their teachers mei hatsume and their parents who were all seated in the theater seats along with them and endavor who was unable to move sat and looked like he didn't have a single scrach on him (except his scar). When they looked around carefully they saw the love iida shouted "VILLIANS WAS THIS YOUR DOING" In a fighting stance all the pros and students were also in the same pose. Soddenly kurogiris head came in front of iida "please don't shout we finally got dabi and tomura to sleep and trust me non of you people or us want to deal with tomura trying to use his quirk on himself or dabi lighting things on fire in a panic" Suddenly all went dark a spotlight came on the stage showing a shadowed figure the figure stepped into the light showing their face .

(This is what she looks like) A young woman who seemed to be in her twenties smiled at them she had a soft look on her face and faded but cute little freckles littered on her face

A young woman who seemed to be in her twenties smiled at them she had a soft look on her face and faded but cute little freckles littered on her face. All the people there stood in a fighting stance except for the people sleeping. "Don't worry I mean no harm I'm the one who brought you here to watch something and sorry I'll have to wake up the sleepy heads" She said snapping her fingers and waking the two males up who now didn't feel even a bit of sleep . "Who are you and what do you want us to watch ?" Erasurhead  said trying to activate his quirk"im vixy and I'll show you the future don't ask how I t's kinda like my qurik I don't know it's complex now sit and watch and you will be give your memories of tamiko back and those who don't know will be filled in."

Everyone was sat in their seats with their favorite food or drink and the lights were dim. A vido started playing

The screen showed a little girl who seemed to be floating with high speed deing chased by who seemed to be a boy with purple hair maby playing tag or something like it the screen moved to show a girl wearing baggy pants and a white hoddie with a purple and blue design on it she had black hair with a big blond tip in the front. The person holding the camera started running but fell and then it turned to meet the faces of two little boys smiling at them . The screen turned black.

"So what did you guys think ? " Fiyumi raised her hand " Who were those kids and the person recording? " "Well those kids are the children of some of the current 1a students and the person recording was Bakugou" Everyone was shoked Bakugou and kids "who are the parents? " Endeavor asked. "Well the girl who was floating was Umibe iida daughter of tenya iida and ochako iida " Tenya was a tomato and ochako was worse than him muttering "o-ocha-a-ko i-ida-a "." The child with purple hair is Tenshi shinosuo-yayorozu by the name I guess you can tell they are miss momo and hitoshi's child " Both smiled at eachother the parents happy knowing they both were happy together. "What is the gender? " Mineta's mom asked "non-binary but born male " " That non whatever you said does not exist he is a boy not a they " "Fuck you little bitch no one asked you and THEY can be who THEY want and be called what fits THEM" Spinner shot up from his seat screaming "I'm fucking tired of people like you Judging people for themselves , their looks or quirk YOU CALL US VILLAINS LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST YOU -YOU SLUT LEAVE OTHERS THE FUCK ALONE " he said punching the seat he was fuming with anger and regret? Twice put his hand on his shoulder " We miss her too calm down pal when we get back we'll pay our respects  k? " "Y-yea" Spinner sat down "continue" Dabi said vinxy cleaned her throat "ok so the girl is Sakumi bakugou daughter of the angry Pomonarian and strawberry shark " There were giggle around the room at the nicknames but katsuki raised his hand " But didn't that girl say son? " "Ah yes I was going to say she is gender fluid when you met tamiko she was a boy at the time named luka and gender neutral name is ash "" Huh ok " He shrugged smiling to himself. " Lastly we have Ichato midoriya and  Zukato midoriya twin sons of shoto midoriya and izuku midoriya "  " Ok so now you will meet the children.

(Part two coming later  sorry could not write more)