can you tell us?

As the questions kept coming like what's your birthday or favorite hero and it was hawks . "Hey can I ask something? Aizawa said " Of course sir " "Well can you maby tell us about the future or your and Ritorūzzu's family" " Well I can since the thing about the quirk is once we leave no one will remember anything. But I need someone to watch after zu till we finish. Is miss eir here in this year she should be 8 years old? And whoever is watching her can look after zu as well if they can. How does that sound? " " Ok I'll tell mic I'm sure he can "

(After the call and all that meeting stuff)

IN THE 1B DORMS
"Ok well where should I start? " The students sat and discussed something some on the sofas some on the floor some standing "Who are your families tamiko? And your last name with rie's as well? " "Ok my and zu's parents are villians well in my time ex-villians, my last name is toga and zu's is shimura/shigiraki(idk you choose). They all went silent processing what she said " Well what do you mean by ex-villians toga?" "Well the villians you know now we're bought to a rehabilitation camp in the country during your second year and well let's just say the LOV needed some major mental health care and therapy with antidepressants and AMIOs to keep them from going crazy in their own minds " Well now they were questioning their lives and causes "You see things aren't all bad and good and the LOV know they have no excuse for what they did but it's all on perspective and circumstances and triggers. " " I agree with you " Midorya said "Me too if they know and regret it well I get it with second chances trust me I know " "Are you guys ok with your family background? " "Well mom and dad wanted me to be a hero something they couldn't be as well as uncle and my godfather " "As for zu well she knows about all this stuff and is really mature for her age so well she actually dose not care what people say about her dads but still feels hurt about it " When these sentences were said the classes seemed to be more intrested in the life of the future but didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"Did we make you uncomfortable? and sorry about it we can change the topic " Monoma said worried "it's all right well I can say who ends up with who to see what happens" "YES" All said in union "well for starters ojiro and toru are married and adopted a daughter" Ojiro was a mess of red toru you couldn't see but her face was a tomato "kirishima and bakugo are married as well and have a biological son " Let's just say both boys were dead "tetsutetsu and kendo are dating and monoma is an asexual and aromantic boi"

(See y'all next chppy 😘)