psycho

No one POV:

After all the pairs were done except kirishima, bakugou, midorya and todoroki. Turns out that iida and urarka were up against tokayami and tusuyu. Everyone was with their crush aizawa must have planned this.

"Alright last pairs " Midnight called out the four boys stepped in front as midnight gave the location to the villians to begin their planning.

(5mins later)

Bakugou and kirishima were following shoto as he went around the city cameras following them. As the class watched from the monitor room they saw a black cloud go from behind bakugou "What was that thing sensi ? " Iida asked "Maby a glitch in the cam no need to worry. " On the other side bakugou was getting impatient . Suddenly when shoto entered a building which looked like a small mall a scream and crash were heard. They went in to see a dummy being held at gun point. "Well well look who it is good old red and blasty man " Shoto said smileing widely at them , then pulling the trigger of his gun and throwing the dead dummy on the ground. "You go after midorya I'll take care of todo " Red riot said to ground zero "You sure red? " Yea now go! go! go! " Zero ran up the stairs at full speed not looking back.

Shoto looked at red riot stright in the eyes and said in a deep serious voice "Call me ace of spades my dear or spade king will also do " When he finished red ran stright towards him. Ace doughed the punch and caught his wrist with his left hand burning red riot. "Not so manly are we riot? "

Bakugou POV :

I was running up the stairs when I heard a maniatic laugh knowing who it was deku. I bust down the door to see the nerd playing with a blade grining to himself  . When he saw me his smile some how got wider if that was possible " Hello there ground zero , took you long enough to find me " His high pitch voice ringing around the room with dead dummies everywhere I could see stabed without mercy "Who the fuck are you bich " "Little ol me I'm the demon of your nightmares so let's play a game shall we? " His voice went darker with every sentence this was not the boy I knew but something entirely different. "I don't have time for- " I was cut of seeing a small blue button in his hand "No! " "Yes! This is what you think it is so if you catch me before I perss the button you win if not I win easy right? "

Just as zeo noded deku came at him full force useing one for all but he doughed it but not without harm there were three no four deep slash marks on his side like they were done by some animal. Before he could process what happened to him he had a fist on front of him but he caught it in time centimeters away from his face. As he made an explosion in his hand he got kicked in the gut.

(With red riot)

This ace was a strong guy he knew all my Thecniques by heart where as I didn't even cause a scrach on him. Suddenly he pulled out a deck of cards out of nowhere before I knew it I was pinned to the wall by these cards I used my quirk but failed.

(I'm so evil 😈 )