hello there

Yamomo POV(SURPRISE) :
I gulped a bit nervous I was told to come with my father to a business meeting I've been on these before but today was different. We had the meeting with one other family like ours and two business partners who's orphanages we donate to and so do the other family. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach calm down momo you can do this just ignore it. I looked at my favorite outfit I had to look my best.

(Don't Change anything )

When we reached there I saw KIRISHIMA but his hair was down and he was wearing a dress he said he doesn't mind wearing dresses in fact it feels comfortable for him so I guess it's not a surprise and now knowing he is rich I can give this information to midoriya for a good price. Wait how does he look so good in a dress anyway!?

(Kiri outfit don't change it's needed for the chapter)

As we approached the family I guess the two women are his mothers. "Hello there" I said Starterling the three. " It's a pleasure to meet you mister? " " Yayozuro" My farther said shaking one of the women's hand. Krishima-kun on the other hand wanted the earth to swollow hom whole by looking at his face. I brought out my phone and clicked a quick " Hey kirishima-kun how much do you think this scoop will sell for? " I asked and he just smiled no grined " Not much I'm afraid yamomo midobro already knows and took a pic as well a few classmates already know but are quite about about it. The most you'll get is 350 to 400 yen for the pic. " " You two seem to be classmates so how about you talk while we adults make a few business plans? "One of Kirishima's mothers said " Ok mama"and with that there we were waiting for the third party to come. We talked about some school stuff and who knows about kirishima being rich. While this was going on the third party came who I think run the Orphanages. As we were about to have dessert after the great meal we should come here again a lady came holding a girls hand who seemed to be 10 years old.

(Warning a bit of momo hate and homo/queerphobia)

"Hey! You girl " I tensed up hearing that God she was loud "are you talking to me ma'am? " I asked looking at her in the eyes " Of course you what on earth are you wearing? You look like a complete disgrace are you one of those what do you call them queers" I was shocked what's wrong with this woman " Excuse me but are you useing being queer as a insult and for your information this 'disgrace' is absolutely stunning in her cloths " Kirishima got up from his seat and said to the woman I guess my gut feeling did come true " How dare you talk back to me young lady who thought you such manners?!? "

"Pfft ei you do look like a girl " One of the two women said " MOM" "So you are not a girl? " " Nope he is most definitely mine and my wife's manly son " "Ew disgusting" My dad got up and slapped her in the face and he's not the type to throw hands . "Listen here! Woman the only thing disgusting here is your face and attitude so get out of our sight " The two men who were with us got up the shoter one with white hair spoke "sir this is getting out of hand let's call the owner and pay our bill because fighting with someone who does not have common sense will just make you dumber " All of us started laughing except the woman .

"I'm calling my son he is in the hero course of ua and can kick you out " Me and kirishima-kun sat there smiling let's see who this son of he's is . Then a guy came hearing the comotion it was MINETA " Mom what's going on? " He asked when he came to the table .

Mineta POV:
Damn it mom what did you do this time. I walked over to where my mom was fighting with someone. When I got there I saw kirishima and yayozuro and who seemed to be their parents who were boiling with anger " H-hi guys I'm am so so so sorry about my mom she has problems. I'm once again sorry about her behavior and whatever she said we'll be leaving the this place now "I said continuing the bow my head multiple thimes like midoriya. " It's ok mineta bro you don't need to apologize for your mother. We want to hear it from her" Kirishima said then I noticed what they were wearing " Nice dress kirishima it matches your eyes and yamomo isn't that the dress you wore to the photo shoot a few days ago the socks stripes really goes with it. " God I'm bad at changing the topic " Minoru what are you doing apologizing to these disgusting people? " I just looked her in the eyes " Mom these two are my classmates. "She grabed me by the wrist but I pulled away and took Ryuuko's(means dragon child) hand and put her behind me which did not do much thanks to my height. " Let's go ryuu dad is waiting for us and mom  you better apologize right NOW! "

"Im not letting you be in the same class as them. " "Do what you want but I'm not taking your side and ryuu won't lie so it's your choice we are leaving with dad" With that I walked away " Oh by the way I'll be transferring to general studies and someone else will take my place I was going to tell all of you guys together but now that you know I'll be telling dad and guys sensie and me will tell everyone else in class on Monday so please don't tell anyone midoriya knows and I've been paying him to keep scilent for two days so can you guys too? " I said smiling I love this class with all we've been through but I don't belong there and I know that so I'll let shinoso take the place he deserves.

(1048 words one of the longer ones see you guys next time)