hello everyone

(In izuku's room)

IZUKU'S POV :
I landed on my feet looking around the voild of darkness " Hey ninth " I turned around to see nana waving at me  in a muffled voice I asked "how did you find me already? " A gust of cold wind flew past as my hair was ruffled "I mean it's easy to see pure white hair and a tail " I saw my tail huh! Guess it wore off . "Come on we need to talk" I began to be lifted of the ground as I floated in front of six thrones and two users stood in front of a wall as nana sat on hers. " Hello there ninth we don't have long before this interaction is over so let's get to the point, fourth ?" Nana said

I turned to a man who I saw get up I had seen him in all might's files a lot of info was blacked out by a market " God for all our sakes I'll keep it short there is a high likelyhood you might die young boy " I was shocked " Do you know each of our cause of death? " I folded my arms " Majority of you guys died in battle but I don't know about second, third and fourth users deaths " I looked at them " Old age I died of old age " The fourth one said "but weren't you ony 40 years old? " "That's the thing only all might was able to be the longest user of one for all for 40 years , our body were not made for such a power since most of us already had quirks we were born with " The first user said. Looking down at the ground, " Think of us like cups and quirks as the liquid inside of them, a person with a quirk their cup is full if a quirk like one for all is added to an already full cup causing an overflow that damages the user's body that's what happened to sensei " A bald man said who I guess was the fifth user " Toshi was the perfect person for the quirk because his cup was empty from the start " Nana said. Did she mean what I think " Yes, ninth all might was born quirkless " Nana said again.

The chair where a misty all might sat formed into all might himself "what happened to me? "