time limit

ON ONE POV :
"How long is this drug going to last midobro? "" For a week so no training for you sorry kiri." After that things were pretty normal except for the whole ei in a wheelchair shit.

(Skip to after lunch)
NO ONE POV :
The students were in their second homeroom when boom their parents walk in. Shoto was asleep so he didn't know anything , ochako was scared seeing her mom just walk in , kami and mina stopped danceing (don't question why) and stopped while ayoyama was drawing with koji and koda and stared at their moms and dads . Midorya just ran at flash speed and hugged his mom mitsuki and katsuki started a screaming match. Aizawa came from behind his desk and explains why they were here. They came to see today's first homeroom fights.

(When everyone sat down)
The screen showed the first fight between iida , ochko and tusyu , tokoyami. The heros won (iidaocha) and the scrrn went black with iida holding her bridal style. When the last fight came enji(endeavor) was pissed while aizawa smiled or smirked could tell. When izuku kicked Bakuguo in the face and gave him cut on his arms and legs both moms share a look that said what the actual hell.

*these are getting shorter thanks to writters bloke*