J.D ~ 1.2

Hello hoes!
So, I wrote the original to this os back in the summer for Deaky's birthday, and I've had a lot of people over the following months asking me to write a second part. So I thought it'd be my Christmas present to y'all to have the part 2! Like the original was set on Deaky's birthday, this is going to be set on Christmas Eve, and is very much an age gap relationship (imagine John like in the picture above) - which we all know I aspire to be in one day sajhddd. Anyway, I hope you enjoy🤍

MsMercury005 & 39SeasofRhye21 - here it is after many months of waiting haha! Hope you both love it 🤍

"Good evening sir, would you like to purchase a ticket for the light show?" The stranger scanned my face briefly before nodding. I put on my best fake smile.

"How many is that for? A family or single?" The weary look in his eyes disappeared suddenly at that, replaced by a blaze of anger.

"Would I be here on my own if I wanted a fucking family ticket missus?" I fought the immediate urge to roll my eyes, tired of rude customer after rude customer. And to think, I'm supposed to be the bloody bah humbug!

"Single it is then, that'll be £10 sir." For a second I genuinely didn't think he was going to hand the money over, until I was met with his begrudging eyes and an offered hand. I quickly entered them in the machine, fumbling around nervously under his intense gaze.

"Do you enjoy rubbing the family notion in the face of a single, divorced man hm?" His question caught me briefly off guard, and despite the stifling air under his gaze, I found myself smiling sadly.

"Trust me sir, I'm just as single and divorced as you are, I had no deliberate intention of upsetting you." He paused, and for the first time a tiny smile graced his stoic features.

"Explains the crappy ticket handling job." I chuckled, a little bitterly.

"Exactly. Got no one to spend Christmas with, might as well help out the lucky buggers that do." He too laughed as I handed him the ticket.

"Have a nice night missus, if you can."

"You too sir, and merry Christmas!" He nodded again before disappearing into the mass of people and bright lights, leaving me to chuckle to myself. Believe it or not, that wasn't the strangest customer encounter I'd had tonight. In the first hour, a couple turned up in the kiosk in the middle of an argument and made me decide who was right.Let's just say, the man ended up storming off and the lady gave me a tip.

Before you ask, this definitely wasn't where I planned to spend my Christmas Eve, no. In my dreams, I'd fallen helplessly in love with a dashing stallion and we were sat by the fireplace together right now, drinking hot chocolate and kissing under the mistletoe. But no, after 4 more failed Tinder dates my account got blocked and quite frankly, I'd given up. So now here I am, selling tickets for the Hyde Park Christmas light show.

I suppose it wasn't all bad, I mean, there was pretty Christmas lights, free s'mores and Take That were performing before the big switch on. Apparently Queen were supposed to be performing afterwards as well, and to be honest, that was the only fact that had stopped me running off into the night in tears after the incident with the feud earlier on. Because Queen meant Roger Taylor, and Roger Taylor knew John Deacon.

The thought of his name sent an involuntary shiver up my spine. I remember the night we spent together like it was just yesterday. His beautiful mousey orbs, his thick calloused hands running up my body, those elongated slender fingers playing me like I was his bass guitar-