Mysterious Encounter Ch. 1

Quirks: A super power tied to ones genetic code.

Something this boy is unfamiliar with. But this boy is someone nobody's familiar with. Yet he's sitting in the classroom of UA high school's class 1A. This boy got into the school without the exams, and his aura is dark and deadly.

His face holds three scars and no freckles. One eyes is a emerald green, and the other an abyssal black. He has green hair with a mix of black thrown in the mix. His teath had a few sharp ones and his body is ripped.

He currently is sitting with his face resting in the desk as the rest of the class files in. The males all came in first, Bakugou having a growl for the lack of worshippers. Kirishima wanting to make as many friends as possible.

Iida locked onto the green haired boy for disrespecting the desks by placing his face on the desk "Why are you placing your face on the desk like that!? This is HIGHLY disrespectful to the upperclassmen who once sat in these very chairs before us!" The boy didn't raise his head but a sudden aura of death and destruction flooded the room.

Iida, feeling this aura began to walk away slowly, fearing for his life. The other boys who had entered the room before him felt this aura and nearly collapsed Because of it. Bakugou taking it as a challenge walked forward and started yelling at the green haired boy.

"OI! STOP DISRESPECTING ME YOU WORTHLESS EXTRA!" No matter how much Bakugou continued to yell, the boy did not lift his head, and remained ever so silent. Bakugou eventually got tired of yelling and sat down in his seat. The next few to walk through the door was Kyoka Jiro, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Ochaco Uraraka.

They all began talking about the extremely calm boy that had his face down. Jiro started off the conversation "Do any of you know him?" Uraraka shook her head "No, he's so quiet and none of the boys are talking to him." Momo nodded "I came in here first and Actually saw that blue haired guy walk away like he was scared."

The girls looked at him curiously until the rest of the class arrived. Everyone was chatting except for the green haired boy until the teacher slithered in inside of a sleeping bag. He stood at his podium and began addressing the class "Hello, I am Shota Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher. Now I have a seating re-arrangement. Sero and Jiro, you are to switch seats. That is all for that. Next you will be undergoing a test from me. Midoriya, you won't be participating in this test as you have already done so and I don't want you to repeat what happened last time."

Midoriya nodded or what everyone took as a nod counting he hadn't even moved his head until now

Midoriya nodded or what everyone took as a nod counting he hadn't even moved his head until now. Everyone got dressed into the gym clothes Aizawa provided and filed out if the classroom. Once everyone left Izuku brought his head up and walked to the hallway. After that he proceeded to walk where the rest were being tested and watched the results.

After they had all finished the results were in. Everyone was shocked when they saw the scores Midoriya had gotten when he was tested and realized why he hadn't. During his ball throw test. He had thrown it halfway across the world. His speed broken the sound barrier. And his physical strength couldn't be measured.