Meet the Family Ch. 3

Izuku was resting in a hospital bed. His body truly showing itself. All of class 1A now sees his ripped body, the toned muscles, and the wolf tattoo. His eyes were back to the mismatched color as before.

Everyone was watching patiently, many having questions about his insane power, and the mark that appeared then dissapeared. He was resting peacefully when he suddenly jerked up, eyes open and the shadows in the room beginning to move and twist.

He looked around and saw he was in a hospital bed next to his classmates. The shadows that were once moving began to return to their natural places as he laid back down. He put his hand up and suddenly everyone forgot all their questions, except Jiro. Everyone, including Recovery Girl, with the exception of Jiro, left the room.

Jiro walked up to Izuku for him to laugh "Damn, I need to sleep, didn't realize how low on power I was yesterday." Jiro sighed "Ok, I know that the mark that appeared isn't apart of any Quirk so that leads me to ask, who are you Izuku Midoriya?" Izuku sighed "You have the same will as my mother but until I see you use ----- properly, I won't be telling you anything." Jiro sighed "Alright."

Jiro walked out of the room as Izuku began to rest. He was asleep for a week and three days before he woke up. Jiro was in his hospital room and so were two adults. The male had a pink Rock vibe coming off of him and woman a more classical vibe. Izuku stood up and got out of bed. He sighed and in a puff of smoke a leather jacket and black jeans appeared out of nowhere "How did you do that?" Izuku laughed.

He flicked his wrist and a card appeared out of nowhere and it dissapeared just as quickly as it had appeared "Transfiguration, I can alter my appearance, clothing, and even voice with this power." The male that Izuku is waiting to introduce himself regained his composure and finally introduced himself "In sorry, my name is Kyotoku Jiro, and this is my wife Mika Jiro, we are Kyoka's parents." Izuku nodded and bowed to the two.

Izuku stood back up and seemed to get taller "Sorry, I'm from a- European country, as in it being my birthplace." Kyotoku nodded as Izuku shrunk back down "I use transfiguration to appear as short as I am Because of my muscles naturally being huge." Kyotoku nodded again with a falter in his facade of being a tough father.

Izuku then opened up a ripple and put his hand through it. Some real clothes came through the ripple and he put them on too fast for the eyes to follow. Be was now wearing a black t-shirt with black jeans. He had a leather jacket slung over his shoulder and sunglasses on the neck of the shirt "I actually had the same outfit at home, transfiguration at high magnitudes is extremely taxing on the body." Kyotoku sighed giving up his tough father facade and decided it was time to talk.

"Izuku Midoriya, I would like you and your parents over for dinner." Izuku raised an eyebrow "Sorry but my parents won't be able to make it." Kyotoku nodded "Maybe some other day when your parents are free?" Izuku shook his head again "The only way for my parents to join you for dinner is if I dug them up." Kyotoku mouth was agape and his face had paled "I-i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." Izuku sighed "I know you didn't, the landlord's daughter was saved by my mother and I live rent free. There's no need to worry about me." Kyotoku nodded.

Izuku raised his head and smiled "But I can make it for dinner." Kyotoku was happy he didn't strike any nerves with Izuku. Mika smiled "And do call us by our first names, it could get quite confusing if you called us Jiro." Izuku laughed "I agree mademoiselle." She smiled as Izuku turned to Jiro and smiled "Puis-je vous accompagner pour visiter la maison magnifique?" Jiro not understanding anything he had said raised and eyebrow.

Izuku laughed "I just spoke French, but I'll interpret it for you 'May I walk you to your house?' " Jiro blushed and nodded.

Izuku walked with Jiro's arm in his as they walked to the Jiro residence. They had numerous conversations and debates about different things until they arrived at the house. It was huge, and well designed.

Everyone walked inside the house and on the table were plates "We made the dinner before we left to get you, all I need to do now is serve it." Said Mika who walked forward and began to serve up the food.

Izuku sat down at the far end of the table, or should it be pointed out that he was seated there. The food was Katsudon, one of Izuku's favorites that he only gets at UA. Everyone sat down and began eating. Izuku took one bite and stoppedoving, fork remaining in his mouth. Everyone stopped and looked at him, tears moving down the side of his cheeks like a small stream.

Jiro was the first to ask "Are you alright Midoriya?" Izuku nodded his head, drying the tears with his sleeves "Y-yeah, it's just that I *Sob* haven't eaten dinner with anyone *sob* i-in 14 years." Miko smiled and Kyotoku stopped eating completely and just stared in disbelief "How old are you? He asked and Izuku replied, the tears now dry "I'm 14 years old." Now everyone knew that he had been alone his whole life.

Izuku sighed "Here, I'm 14 years old here," he now had gained everyone's attention completely "I'm actually 1,994 years old. Your daughter has the will that's rare in this world, and I don't want it to go to waste. Her will gives her the power to control ----- completely." Everyone sat there, not believing how old her was "Izuku Midoriya!" Kyotoku said aloud.

Izuku looked at him ready to be kicked out "I want you to take care of my daughter, I know training can be hard, and you are probably a harsh teacher." Izuku nodded in agreement "But promise me, you will never cause her permanent injury on purpose!" Izuku nodded "The only injuries she will receive are those from training!" Kyotoku nodded and they went back to easting dinner. The author on the other hand decided to cut the chapter short. JA NE!