The Beginning of Training... And a Bunch of Time Skips Ch. 4

Izuku and Jiro were standing in a huge open field. Izuku had his eyes closed and Jiro was watching curiously "Magic, in this world there is little to none, and the only way to charge one's magic... Is to take it from the surrounding area, well, in this world at least. You are going to meditate, focus must be directed to the world around you, breathe in air, feel the grass, and reach absolute calm."

Jiro nodded and got into a meditating position. She closed her eyes and began to concentrate. Izuku watched as a black card moved in and skipped time.

Now the class was standing on a cliff with two of the Wild Wild Pussycats. Izuku hadn't been paying attention due to the lack of a challenge from anybody. Out of no where Izuku saw the ground crack. Out of pure instinct he grabbed Jiro and jump into the air.

Jiro looked back down at the cliff they were once on and saw it collapse, leaving all the students on the ground underneath. Izuku's pure leap had them almost at the end of the forest where a camp ground was. However that didn't mean they were in the clear. A winged rock creature had flow up to attack them. Izuku, being the overly powerful person that he is, kicked the thing in it's chest resulting in it shattering like glass.

Clouds moved due to the force and sheer power. Shockwaves were sent throughout the forest moving trees and shattering the ground directly below them. Izuku blushed a bit from embarrassment and mumbled "Must still be a little annoyed."

They landed and Izuku put Jiro down on the ground. She had an awestruck appearance at the power he had displayed. She knows that he hadn't even gone all out with that hit because that weird tattoo hadn't appeared. Izuku yawned and walked over to the camp ground. He was heading to the cabins when one of the Wild Wild Pussycats stopped him "What are you doing?" Mandalay asked the tired and annoyed Izuku.

He brought his head up revealing a shadowy aura surrounding his left side and a glowing black eye "Leave me alone Mandalay, I'm tired and I'm going to sleep Με καταλαβαίνεις?" Mandalay didn't understand the last few words but the death stare he was giving her was already enough. She nodded and backed away letting him go to his cabin.

This was an edit made by The_4_Wall_Repairer Go check out his page!

He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. The morning air as fresh as ever, and his shadowy past slowly fading away "Soon." Was the only word said before he fell asleep.

When he awoke it was the next morning. Izuku walked out and found every member of the Wild Wild Pussycats talking about the training regiment for each student. He walked over to them and tapped Mandalay on the shoulder "I'm retracting Jiro from this pointless training program." Mandalay looked at him with disbelief "And who do you think you are to make that decision? Are you her mother? Her father?" Izuku shook his head "I have permission from them to train her in a different combat style, I believe their was a note that Jiro was to give you from them and the UA principal."