USJ Manslaughter Ch. 2

Izuku is walking to school by himself. It has been a week since he first entered UA and he has been bored every minute of it. His power was promised to be brought out by Nezu but no matter how many times he's fought, he wins without using 25% of his power.

He looked at the ground and sighed before he heard a very familiar voice "Hey! Midoriya!" He turned and saw Jiro running up to him "How ya doing?" Izuku smiled a very faint smile "I'm doing good Jiro, how are you?" She returned his smile "I'm doing great. Do you want to walk together?" Izuku nodded and they proceeded to walk alongside one another.

Izuku hadn't ever spoken to a girl before now and didn't really know what to talk about, especially counting that he didn't even know Jiro at all. To his luck Jiro struck the conversation first "So you play the guitar?" Izuku nodded "My mother was a musician by trade and as such I was a natural at playing the guitar. And she would tease me a lot by pointing out all the flaws that I had."

Jiro giggled at the story Izuku told her "That's so sweet of her, my father is the same way but once he made me cry and wouldn't stop until he felt that he made up with me, he wouldn't stop buying my toys until I felt better." Izuku let out a light chuckle "Oh~ is that humor I sense?" Izuku blushed a bit from embarrassment "N-no..." Jiro laughed again.

The walk to UA was filled with laughter and discussions until it came down to the most important one "Why do you want me to go with you to that place?" Izuku slowly getting what she meant he replied honestly "Your will is directly tied to the fundamentals of..." He moved closer to Jiro and whispered what he was talking about to where you couldn't hear what he was talking about.

Jiro nodded "Alright, I will be able to go with you this Saturday." Izuku nodded now retaining his zero emotion look as they neared the school.

They both went to their lockers before heading to class. The classroom had everyone chatting amongst themselves and laughing until Izuku entered. The shear aura silenced everyone from their conversations l, sending shivers doelwn their spines.

Everyone being surprised that Jiro was seemingly uneffected by the aura making many wonder why she wasn't. Izuku sat in his seat and Jiro sat next to him in their assigned seats. Momo called over to Jiro and she went over to Momo "My do you two seem quite friendly, by chance do you both-" before she could finish Jiro shook her head casually "No I don't like him that way, he's just a nice person and we have a lot in common." Momo nodded.

They chatted for a bit until Aizawa entered the room. Everyone headed straight to their seats and awaited instructions. Aizawa cleared his throat and began "Tomarrow we will be heading to USJ for some training, your other classes are postponed until Wednesday for this will take up all of your other classes time. But for today you are to vote on a president and vice president of the classroom, I don't care how it's decided just do it quietly." With that he zipped himself in his sleeping bag and laid down in the corner of the room.

Everyone began arguing about who should be president and vice president except for two, Tenya Iida, and Izuku Midoriya. Iida went up to the the front and gained everyone's attention. He suggested that everyone vote and almost everyone agreed with it except Izuku. He went up to the front and announced a proper way of picking the president and vice president "My idea is similar to Iida's, except you can't vote for yourself. Votes that are given to yourself don't count." Everyone agreed with Midoriya and began voting.

Eventually the votes were in and the two highest were Momo Yaoyorozu and Izuku Midoriya. Izuku turned it down right away "I don't have the patience nor time to be president, I thank you all for your votes but more work isn't good for my short temper. Instead I give my role to Iida because he matches the role." Iida smiled great fully and began to give a speech that nobody really paid any attention to.