Eternal Darkness Ch. 6

The two stepped to the other side of the portal. The sky was a deep and depressing black. The grass a sad grey, the trees were purple, and the house were burned to ash. Izuku walked around with a somber expression. Jiro followed close behind him with her new armor and sword.

made some adjustments to this image, other than those adjustments this isn't our image

made some adjustments to this image, other than those adjustments this isn't our image. Adjustments were made by The_4_Wall_Repairer

Izuku touched the tree that had been burned on one side and seemed to be remembering something to do with the tree. What Izuku had been seeing was his mother and father chasing after him when he was three years old. The smiled in their faces glowing with happiness.

He then began to walk over to the fields where another memory came to his mind his mind. He was laying in the field looking at the ash black sky. Inhaling the smell of darkness and plants. This is a memory of when he was 1,793 years old.

Walking to one of the houses he found two skeleton's "Izuku are these your-" Izuku shook his head "No, this is the skeleton of my best friend Dan. The other being his wife, they died when this place was attacked." Jiro who found the place depressing couldn't understand why anyone would target this place.

Izuku then proceeded to walk to a house at the very end of the street. It was larger than the other houses and yet, the most burned one. In front of this house was a adult male skeleton, and a little girl. Izuku knelt down and said a few words in another language "Ξεκουραστείτε τώρα, μητέρα, πατέρας, είστε ελεύθεροι." He stood up and took a ring from between the two of them.

BTW the language he spoke was Greek.

The ring was black with white outlines. Izuku picked it up and put it on "Who's ring is that?" Jiro asked, Izuku somber expression grew into a smile "My mother's, she's a Fairy from the Fairy Kings Forest. However, unlike most fairies try to believe, she's related to the first Fairy King. Her power was unmatched even by her brother. She had a sword made that was more powerful that the Fairy Kings spear. The swords title and name was The Unholy Sword Goliath. My mother said that it had managed to cut straight through Divine Axe Rhitta."

Jiro looked at the ring more closely "It doesn't look like a sword," Izuku laughed "Nor is it made of metal, the Ring form of Goliath is made from a metal that's found underneath the Sacred Tree. Near the metal is a stone that was nearly impossible to turn into a blade. This stone was so powerful that it had to be reshaped into a blade without magic, if it collides with magic it sharpens, stronger the magic, sharper the blade." Jiro nodded understanding what he was talking about.

Izuku then explained the remaining two configurations "The third configuration is called Mountain. This is a Mountain Giant that is 300ft tall. It isn't a living giant and is a giant that got a second chance but is cursed to fight for the holder of Goliath. And the final form is Bow, my mother never told me about it so I can't tell you about it." Jiro nodded "So Goliath's first form is Sword, Second: Ring, Third: Mountain, and the Fourth: Bow." Izuku nodded.