The Battle Ch. 8 (Finale)

A s Izuku walked through the halls of the castle he came across Meliodas and the other sins talking to the king. As Izuku approached he read the sorrow in the room "They're back, I'm guessing from the powerful magic barrier between the world's was destroyed because we failed to truly kill Dreyfus?" Everyone nodded.

Izuku turned and saw Jiro had just arrived "S-sorry I'm late, normally I have an alarm set!" Izuku smiled a sorrowful smile "It's quite alright young lady, no-" Izuku brought out Goliath in its first configuration "I know what's happening, and I know the amount of time I have left Merlin. May this be the final day that this old fighter look upon his comrade's, before I go start a war..." Izuku did as he said and began walking to each of his friends.

The first was Diane who still didn't know what he was talking about "Diane, you have more potential than anyone here can admit. I see a bright future for you and the one you love." He moved into King next "King, I know you hate me but listen to the words of a dying man. You need to know what it takes to be a king, learn patience and understanding for you and for your people." King sighed and nodded.

Diane who still didn't know what was going on spoke up "What are you talking like this for Izuku?" Izuku turned to her with his sorrowful smile and explained himself "I'm going to fight the Ten Commandments by myself Diane, if I can make them exhaust some of their weakened strength, you have a much higher chance of completing some much needed training." Diane still didn't understand making Izuku go into higher detail "I'm probably going to die is why I'm saying all this, I'm saying my goodbyes."

Diane began crying "No! You can't die! Your our comrade and one of the strongest of us! If anyo-" Merlin stepped in to explain "Diane, he's doing this as his last act, he's going to die in a weak anyways." Diane's tears began to glow like a waterfall. They were best friends for years, they hung out with each other a lot.

Izuku smiled and moved into Merlin "Merlin, there's not much to say but, I hope you can finally find the happiness you had been missing." She nodded shedding a single tear. Now Izuku was standing in front of Ban "Ban, I know you can find a way to save Elaine, and I wish the two of you a truly happy life." Ban nodded choking back his tears.

Izuku walked over to Gowther and smiled "I wish I could see the day when you find your emotions my friend." Gowther tilted his head curiously but in the end nodded his head. Now it was Meliodas "Captain Meliodas... Thank you for taking a chance on the Wolf Sin of Bloodlust, if you hadn't taken this chance on me, I don't know who I would have become." Meliodas nodded with a sad expression.

Izuku walked over to Jiro "And Jiro... I wish I could have spent more time with you. But now I want to say the one thing that's been on my mind, I love you." Izuku held Jiro's chin gently and pulled her close for a kiss "And I knew you lived me too, for years I knew but I knew I didn't have time to love you but now I can't help it. I'm sorry for doing this right before I die but, I want to die with no regrets." Jiro's tears flowed even more than a water fall and she smiled "I-I love you too!"

Izuku smiled giving her one last hug. He walked to the giant glass tapestry and turned back giving them all a smile before he jumped out of the window in the direction of the Ten Commandments. The speed he was traveling broke the sound barrier. Using the remainder of his Life Energy as the fuel for this fight.

As he neared them the level of power he had made them all look in his direction "Hmm, this power isn't that of a humans, it must be one of our brethren." Said Monspeet as he neared "No, this power is that of rage and bloodlust, be on guard, it may be an enemy!" Zeldris gave the order and they all prepared. Soon the black meteor that is Izuku, landed in front of the Ten Commandments.

Izuku arrived at the Ten commandments who were resting to plan their next move. As he approached them they looked down to him and Zeldris began walking to him, until he was standing in front of him. Their eyes were staring into each others both trying to burn their eyes out and but Zeldris began to speak after that short but intense eye fight. "Why....why would you abandon us? Why would you fight for those mortal little humans and the other races?"