Demons (losing my mind)

⚠️Before you guys start to read this chapter contains a lot of sensitive subjects such as kids murder and suicide so you may want to skip some parts.

Sora's POV

Jieun was there to stay with Simon, she was happy for us we finally found our mom.

I was ready to go to the police station when Liam called and tell me he's bringing mom home. He said something about mom needed to tell me and my brothers something important.

 He said something about mom needed to tell me and my brothers something important

I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect.

Twenty minutes later they were there. My mom went take a shower and left us all in the living room.

"What's all this about?" I asked to no one in particular.

"I don't know" Sammy said with worry in his voice.

"You were right Sora... she's acting weird" Sean was talking to me but his eyes were staring at his hands.

"You know something Liam?" I really didn't trust him these days! He already kept so much things from me.

"It's not my place to talk about any family issues Sora..."

"Then why are you still there? I mean like you said it's a family issue!" I spat at him.

He sighed loudly "I just want to be there for you okay!"

I was about to say something but mom came down.

"Ah it feels good to be back home..." she said while scanning the room. She stopped at Jieun who's holding Simon. "And who might this be?"

"Oh mom this is my friend Jieun!" I said smiling brightly.

"Hi Jieun nice to meet you!"

"Hi Mrs. Laurent I've heard a lot about you!" She said with excitation.

"Oh dear call me Savana" mom smiled down at Jieun taking Simon on her Laps.

Simon wasn't having it at all, he knew that he knows her from somewhere but he was struggling in mom's arms. "Mama!" He said crying putting his hands in my direction.

I gasped and I could hear Liam and My brothers do the same.

I wasn't surprised because of his outburst I was surprised because it was his first real word!! I didn't say anything about it though.

"Mom sorry about that. I think it's because it's been months since he saw you" I went over and took Simon. He stopped crying immediately. I give him to Liam and both of them were happy to see each other.

Since I left Liam's house they didn't even FaceTime. So I guess they missed each other. "Hi little guy! You finally said your first word!" Liam said.