OH FRICK OH BLYAT IT'S THEIR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS

*nervous laughter*
What do I put here, I'm really tired rn(as I'm writing this)

There was a soft giggle.

Russia smiled against the neck of who just giggled, his boyfriend Germany.
Russia kissed and nuzzled his neck again to make the German giggle even more.
Germany set his hand on Russias' as the Russian lifted his head to kiss him.
Before the two could kiss, there was a loud thump from upstairs.

The countries looked worryingly at the staircase then at each other.
Russia retracted his arms from around Germany's waist and started walking towards the stairs, followed by a worried Germany.
Russia pulled a old vodka empty bottle out of his coat as he started descending the stairs.

The couple came to the door the thud came from, an extra room they mostly used for storage, there was noise coming from inside it.
Russia grabbed Germany's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze and smiled at him, Germany squeezed back and returned the smile before they let go and Russia went to open the door.

Russia quietly cracked open so they could hear what was happening,
"You идиот(idiot)! We don't know where we are and you fall down!"
The person yelling had something similar to a Russian accent,
"You try going through that with a cape AND gigantic wings!"
This person had something similar to a German accent.

Russia and Germany gave each other a confused glance, before turning back as Russia quietly cracked the door open enough for them to see who was in the room.

On the ground turned away from them was a someone wearing a spiked helmet with feathers all down the back coming out of the top, a cape, and big eagle wings protruding out of it folded against his back.

Standing above him was a man with black,yellow and white horizontal stripes,an eyepatch with a symbol on it,a uniform, with his arms crossed and a very irritated expression on his face.

They both looked vaguely...familiar, to Russia and Germany.
The winged one stood up as Russia tried to lean forward to see if he could get a look at his face.
Russia ended up leaning too hard on the door and it fell open, he managed to catch himself before he fell but the door managed to catch the attention of the two strangers.

Off to the side there was another stranger who had originally been out of view, had a black,red, and white horizontal striped flag, uniform, and his head was a upwards rectangular shape.

Germany seemed to recognize this stranger as his eyes widened and he walked in front of Russia.He stared for a couple of seconds before speaking,

"Opa?"(Grandfather?)

The rectangular headed stranger stood staring for a second before his small eyes widened and he rushed over to Germany.
He pulled Germany into a tight embrace, Germany let out small 'oof' at the strength of the hug but lightly hugged back.

Everyone else in the room looked confused, the rectangular stranger turned to the other two strangers and made various hand movements and motions, the two seemed to somehow understand it.
There was silence for a couple of seconds before the winged one cleared his throat,

"Hallo(hello), you're both probably wondering who we are", he motioned to Russia and Germany,then set a hand on his chest,
"I am Prussia".

He motioned to the person next to him, "he is the Russian Empire", he motioned to who hugged Germany, "He is Second Reich or German Empire but tends to go by Reichtangle as well."

Germany nervously clasped his hands together, "so, how did you get here?",
Prussia's wings moved slightly, "well, there was a portal that just randomly appeared where all of us were, so we decided to go through it.", He gave a sheepish look, "although my entry through it...wasn't exactly all that graceful..."