Prologue

Andi had finally escaped the taunts of the people she thought were her friends. She was running out of places to hide. The calls came closer. So she did what she thought was her only option, she ran. In the darkness it was hard to stay on her feet but she managed to stay up. She had tears streaming down her face, the taunts echoing in her ears. She was nearing the cliff she knew all too well. The girls sharp words cut into her mind. Her wrist burning where they pulled off her bracelet.  She finally reached the cliff. she hoped none of them followed her here otherwise she couldn't get away, who knows what they would do. Andi knew all too well what they were capable of. She didn't think she was followed until, "Andi." The voice was so faint she wasn't sure if she was imagining it or not. She crouched behind the bench hoping the voice would move away. But this time it's louder. "Andi you won't be able to tell anyone of what happened. We just wanted to prove a point." Andi's eyes flashed with anger. But because of what they were capable of she agreed. "Of course I won't." Andi's voice was small. "Do you promise?" She said with a eerie calmness. "Ye, Yes." Andi got up and faced her. "Well I believe you." A wave of relief washed over her." "But I can't be too  sure," Andi remembered what Max had told her 10 steps and then 5 steps to the left. As she took the first 10 steps the other girl matched her strides. 5, 4, 3,2, "Sorry, not sorry." 1,- Andi felt hands push into her and she felt herself falling.  She tried desperately  to grab onto something, anything. "She heard the waves crashing and then silence.