𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 10- 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘒

"Where are you going?" Jupiter looked at owen who grabbed a hat from the coat rack behind the door. A black one with his school logo on the front of it, simply a silhouette of a falcon.

He turned to Jupiter who was sitting in the living room comfortablly leaning back on the couch doing homework on her school laptop.

"Max wanted to have some "bro time." Whatever that is. Is that alright with you?"

Jupiter rolled her eyes at his comment, he asked it as though she was authority that needed to be checked with.

"Uh huh. Be home by curfew." She taunted, a smirk pursing her lips and Owen nodded a yes.

"Yes ma'am." His mouth twitched and she was pretty sure he was fighting back a smile. With that he opened the door and shut it behind him. Jupiter stared at the door and smiled to herself. She turned her attention back to her laptop. She had been re-reading that dumb sentence over and over again and couldn't seem to focus. What was preventing her focus? She couldn't seem to concentrate at all, so she closed it and threw it on the other side of the couch. She relaxed a bit, slouching in place.

She looked at her phone, there were three notifications from scarlett and over 20 from willow but she sat it back down and ignored them for the time being. And for a few minutes she sat there in the pure silence. The silence caressed her skin like a cool summer breeze, smoothing her soul, taking away her jagged edges. It had been one hell of a rough day. She was late to first period because she forgot to set her alarm and Owen didn't have one so he wasn't even awake. She tripped down the main hall of the stairway in her school, ran out of money for lunch so now she had to figure out how to eat, since her money was spent on her car mostly and nothing more. She was failing two classes and lately lacked focus in most her classes. Now soon, she would have to leave from her relaxing to a football game the girls wanted to hang out at. She knew nothing of it until today, because frankly she didn't care, but here she was being made once again to attend.

Jupiter's eyes then opened quickly when the door opened, but it wasn't who she thought.

"Oh jupiter...I didn't know you were here right now." She sat up straight to see Alex who stood in the doorway, shocked to see her there.

"Uh. Yeah. What are you doing?" She raised an eyebrow at his weird behavior until she then saw rose, of all people, walk in behind him who was as well shocked to find Jupiter sitting there.

"The hell? Does she live here now or something?" Her bitter voice sounding threatened.

"Apparently." He said in response. Jupiter couldn't bealive her eyes. How pathetic could someone be to hook up with his brothers ex.
She stood and said absolutely not a word to them, she matter of a fact completely ignore there presence as she gathered her phone, a charger if needed, her headphones, and money and put it inside of a tiny black backpack and strung it over her shoulder. She stared at them. With such angry and unamused eyes. And approached them to leave. She moved past them and spoke short simple words.

"Rot in hell."
She grabbed the doorknob and slammed it shut with force. She stomped to her car and slammed it shut. She was suddenly filled with more rage then She intended. With rigid anger she clasped onto her steering wheel. She knew it was best to calm down before she drove off, or her anger would get the better of her judgement.
So she took a deep breath. She wasn't sure why it made her so mad, well- that wasn't true. She knew why. Owen didn't deserve that. Though at this point it was probably best that such a toxic girl wasn't with him anymore, but yet by being with his brother she was still technically in his life and it pissed her off. She wished that she wasn't in his life at all. Heartless and unkind she was.