𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 12- 𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘚 𝘓𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎

"Yay look who look who!!" Glad you could make it!"
Jupiter rolled her window down as she pulled into the driveway of willows house and parked, the place that seemed to be the location starter for everything.
When she arrived, everyone was there including owen and she hesitated to get out of her car when she caught sight of him. She hadn't seen him all week, her work schedule didn't line up with his either so she didn't work with him, which worked in her favor.
She sighed. But eventually got out and reached into her backseat to grab her duffel bag that contained clothes and other materialized things she would need. She had to sneak into her house of course to get them , since a lot of her things she normally wore were at owens and she didn't feel like retrieving them.
She threw the bag over her shoulder and slammed her door.

Through the week she had been spending the night at scarletts, but to keep her story believable, which was she just felt like it and was bored at home, she would sleep in her car so that she assumed she went home. It left her sleepless and sore, but she was too scared to face her feelings with Owen, and she didn't want to hear what he had to say, because she was too afraid of the truth.
He was going to leave her and she wouldn't expect it.

"Okay so, we're only taking two cars, boys in one and girls in another that's how it's goin!! We're taking my car cause it has the most room!" Willow announced pointing to her white mom car. The girls began to put there bags in the back when she opened it.

"And of course my car because it's cool." Max said to the two boys who threw there things in the trunk as well.

"Me and Max took the liberty to pack snacks and such , and after we get halfway there we were going to stop and stay in a hotel we booked." Willow said leaning on her car as she explained.

"Yes and we'll be sharing a connected room so guys have one room and the girls have the other one." Max said with a thumbs up.
They all nodded in understanding but frankly Jupiter wasn't at all paying attention but instead forced her gaze at the ground away from owens.

"Okay let's move out ladies and gentleman!!" Willow said with excitement as she got in. They piled in and Jupiter was the last to get in, her eyes fell on owen by accident and he of course was already looking at her.
For a moment she wanted to reach out to him. His eyes looked just as tired as hers but she couldn't do anything but look away and get in.

The car drive and it drove and they listened to old throwback music as the city was left behind them. The car was filled with laughter and jokes but all Jupiter could seem to do was look in the rear side mirror at Max's car behind her. Thinking about what owen night have been doing. She leaned on the open window and her hair like it always did it caught the wind and she focused on the sky.

The faint lingering lilac sky fading into the shadow. As if it was a routine, the shimmering sparkles of star brilliantly silhouetted into the darkness. A trembling gush of wind inaudibly drifted across the skyline. As the tedious day sluggishly comes to an end, there comes the time to unwind the tenseness and rigidness of our fragile bones. The blinding city lights gradually subsided ever so subtly, filling the shadow-emitted sky with a pleasant silence.
As the sun closed, so did her eyes and she drifted off into a sleep.

***

"Hey wake up sleepy head! I can't believe you slept the whole time." Jupiter's eyes fluttered open sluggishly as she blinked a few times, they were currently parked and the boys beside the car were busy unpacking for the night. She yawned and groaned as willow kept shaking her.

"Will you stop touching me please. I'm getting up, chill out." her tired voice said as she removed herself from her seat and got out.
She closed the door behind her and stretched her arms out a bit before moving to the back of the car to grab her bag.