~ Thank you ~

To anyone who read this book.

This is my first book and i'm somewhat proud of it. Before you say that it was awesome or anything (that's assuming you would in the first place) i never had a plan for what was going to happen. That's my fault. Sure, i prewrote everything, but there were at least 3 different ways my story could go and i chose this one.

At first, my plan was to make Scar kill everyone under the Watchers control, to punish Grian for leaving them. But i didn't want Grian to kill himself because Mumbo was murdered. 

So it became a dream. Woo~ Now, i had a thought that Grian could've fought against the Watchers or tell everyone that he was Ark. But this book has been taking to long and i lost patience and enthusiasm. Again, my fault.

I also wanted this to be a grumbo focused au but i kinda lost track of everything. Caught up in my own pages. But im still proud of it.

Another thing to cover: if anyone has a book similar to this, i'm sorry if it seemed like i was copying. I like the idea of the Watchers from ATUS so i went with it. Then i realized it was a bit like another persons. Again again, my fault. I'm sorry.

So thank you for listening to me ramble, thank you for voting, commenting, reading and following me. You have no idea the meaning behind it for me <3 

I have no other way to sound sincere through a book so there's my finale. Sorry if you wanted it to end differently, and you can make an alt ending if you want.

Now, my next book will be out sometime after this upcoming monday. hopefully. You can join my discord server if you want a sneakpeek on what it'll be about~

So thank you for reading my fellow meerkats <3

- Neon