Chapter Fifteen

Tom woke up to the sound of Dean's voice. He jumped up. He was still in the bathroom, on the ground. 'Dean' he thought to himself.

He ran out of the bathroom and noticed the boys standing around the counter and Bobby making eggs.

They stopped what they were originally talking about and noticed the messy, curly haired boy standing there.

"Good mornin' Tom", Bobby spoke first.

Tom's mouth was ajar as he still stood there. I need to apologize somehow or otherwise they won't ever accept me.

"I'm, I'm so sorry guys. Brooklyn probably told you. I sold my soul..." then he began to ramble in an effort to explain the reason why he did it.

Dean held up his hand as if to stop the rambling. Tom stopped. "We're not the ones you should be worried about. I'm more concerned as to what she is going to do when she sees you". Sam gulped, obviously agreeing with the statement.

"Wh-where is she?" he asked.

Right then, the door opened and Brooklyn came in with a basket of eggs. "I got more eggs Bobby! Like you as---" she stopped. Noticing Tom.

She dropped the basket. Her eyes freshly watered themselves. She looked... angry.

"You." was all she said.

Tom turned his body towards her.

She sprinted across the room. But instead jumping into his arms for a hug. She began hitting his chest. Though, it wasn't hard enough to truly hurt the adorable brown eyed boy.

"WHY." hit "did" hit "you" hit "do it?!" she was screaming a lot. Still throwing her arms at him.

Sam and Dean intervened. They got on each side of her to try to pry her off of Tom. She was really strong. It was a lot harder than expected. She was shouting, and crying, and punching. Tom just stood there. Taking it. He knew he messed up. This was what he feared the most. He let the girl he loved down.

"C'mon Brook" Dean kept saying in her ear as she kept fighting them.

Sam let go of her arm. It got to the point where he had to just pick her up. He got behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her off the ground. He was so tall that she couldn't wriggle out.

She kicked the air, and, like that, all the fight in her just vanished. She fell weak. Too tired to cry. So she just collapsed in silence. Blank face. Not unconscious, but depressed.

"I'm so sorry, Brooklyn" Tom said, stepping towards her. Sam laid her on the couch.

"Brook" Dean tried.

Nothing.

He sighed, walked past Tom and patted him on the shoulder.

Sam offered her some water. She didn't move. Still staring off in the distance. Sam had his usual concerned face and stood up. "We'll figure it out bud" he tried to reassure him. "We always do". Then he left with Bobby.

This left just Tom and Brooklyn in the room by themselves.

Tom realized just how dehydrated he was so he stumbled to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of water. He gulped it all down. Then he went on to fill it again.

He took his cup and sat down on the floor beside the couch. He looked at Brooklyn. She still didn't move. Her eyes were open and it looked as if one tear escaped down her face.

He didn't try to say anything, instead he sat there and stared at the ground. He took another sip of his water.

A minute of silence passed. He heard the sound of car doors opening and closing and then the sound of the impala driving away. He guessed they were leaving him and Brooklyn alone to figure things out.