Chapter Twenty

The next day, Brooklyn and Harrison boarded a plane to London. After doing a bit of research, Brooklyn found that Tom lived with his family in Southwest, London. The plan was to have Harrison ask him to lunch and then have Brooklyn show up. The rest was a kind of "make it up as you go" scenario.

Their plane had landed at 11:00 am GMT. The two rented a car and drove to the neighborhood Tom supposedly lived in.

It took them about 45 minutes to get there. They had found that Tom was actually walking in his neighborhood with his dog, Tessa.

"Get down", Harrison said. Brooklyn unbuckled and squatted down in the front seat.

He quickly pulled over and shut the engine off.

He got out and locked the car. He strode over to the sidewalk and sped up a little to catch up with Tom, who had his earbuds in. He caught up to them. Tom jumped a little, not expecting someone to be right next to him and took his earbuds out.

"Shit, you scared me", Tom said.

"I'm so sorry", Harrison was quick to apologize. "I was told by my directors to have a talk with you about a future movie we may be in together?"

Tom's brows furrowed, "What movie?"

"Chaos Walking?" Harrison tried, hoping to God that google was right.

His eyebrows raised and he understood. "Oh! So Liman asked you to speak with me?"

"Yeah. yeah" Harrison nodded fervently. He stuck his hands in his sweats pockets.

"Ok, um... I'm kind of on a walk with Tess" he trailed off.

"How about lunch then? 1:00? At Greggs?" Harrison butted in.

Tom took out his phone and opened his planner. "Yeah! I can do that!"

"Great. I'll see you then", Harrison sighed, relieved. That part was over with. The next was up to the Winchester.

Tom stuck his phone in his back pocket and put his earbuds back in. Harrison headed back to the parked rental.

Once he got in the car, Brooklyn asked, "So?"

"He's coming" he smiled to himself, proud that he did it.

"Awesome", Brooklyn stated excitedly.

😶😶😶

Tom walked up to the table, looking like he cleaned up after his walk. "Um, hey" he seemed confused at the girl sitting down. Harrison stood up politely and waited for the actor to sit before he did.

Tom shook his hand and Harrison introduced Brooklyn. "This is my... uh, sister, Brooklyn." He said. She glanced at him trying not to laugh.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm assuming Doug had you come along as well?"

"Yes" Brooklyn answered courteously.

She held out her hand. Being the polite gentleman that he was, he took her hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it.

When his lips touched her knuckle, her eyes glowed blue and she returned his grace. The blue aura flowed out from her hand and into his mouth from the kiss. His eyes momentarily flickered the bright blue color and then turned back to brown. He blinked.

"Oh my God. Brooklyn?" he asked, stunned.

She smiled, "Hey Tom".

"What happened?"

"I returned the rest of your soul back to you. I defeated Gabriel, Lucifer, and my father. They're locked up in Hell. We did it, Tom. And now you have your soul back!" She was practically glowing.

Then he turned to Harrison. "And do I know you?"

Harrison shook his head, "Um, no. And that whole 'speak to you about Chaos Walking' thing was a way to get you back with Brooklyn", he told the truth.

Tom understood. "Well thank you for that. I can be stubborn when it comes to meeting people I know. And I guess..." he turned to Brooklyn, "I somehow forgot you, from the deal I took".

She grabbed his hand under the table in a reassuring manner. "Well all that matters now is that you have your soul back and you remember everything. What you decide to do in the future is entirely up to you". She smiled.

"I want my future with you", he declared. He looked deeply in her eyes and kissed her lips. When he broke the kiss, she blushed violently and licked her lips.

"Ok. I'm all yours.", she smiled.

Her phone began to ring and she pulled her phone out of her dress. Dean was facetiming her. She answered. "What's up?"

Sam and Dean were both in the frame. Sam asked, "Did you find him?"

"Yup". She turned the camera towards Tom, who awkwardly waved.

"Awesome" Dean said. "You ready to head back home?"

"Yeah!" she said, "give me a day or two to catch up with Tom. and then I'll fly straight home" she assured them.

Tom spoke up, "hey all of you, thanks for this. All of this".

"It's what we do" Dean answered.

"Saving people", Brooklyn added.

"Hunting things", Sam chimed in.

Then together they said...

The End