Chapter Eleven

"STOP!" Dean yelled through the abandoned building. He yanked hard on his wrists, causing them to bleed.

The T.V. was still on in front of them.

"Oh my god." Tom spoke softly as the man tore into Brooklyn's other arm. Sam was looking around the room as if analyzing an escape plan if he ever got out of the bonds. Bobby just stared at the screen, not able to tear his eyes away from what they were doing to his daughter.

Well she wasn't his daughter. But ever since, John died, he took it as his responsibility to look after her and the boys. Frankly, he didn't know what to do. So he just sat there in hopeless despair.

"You Bastards. Stop! Do something!" he screamed at the demon servants surrounding them. Lucifer left and Gabriel said that he was going to run some errands, leaving his popcorn in the back corner of the large area.

"STOP TEARING INTO HER. LEAVE HER ALONE. I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE." His raspy voice rang through the gym.

😶😶😶

Brooklyn thought she heard Dean's voice coming from outside the large metal door. By this time, she was fighting just to stay conscious.

The yellow-eyed man turned around and put the scalpel down on the table. He picked up a water bottle and came back. He gently poured the water into her mouth. She gulped it all down. Her throat was parched and she had lost a ton of blood. Her body screamed for water, so she gratefully accepted it.

There it was again. The sound of Dean's low voice echoing through the door. At first she thought it was just her head, but now she wasn't sure.

"Dean..." she barely whispered.

😶😶😶

"Dean.." was spoken through the T.V. The audio must have picked up her whisper.

This caused Dean to shut up and looked at the TV. "Brooklyn." He said under his breath, realizing that she's probably in the building somewhere. "Brooklyn!" He yelled out again to try to make sure she knew that he was going to get her out.

The demon next to him punched him across the face. "Shut up, kid."

Sam looked at the demon in shock, knowing that he just pissed his brother off. Dean slowly turned his head back up towards the demon, smiling while a small amount of blood trickled down his chin.

"You're gonna be the first".

"Oh yeah? For what? Are you going to kill me?" he taunted right back at Dean, leaning over him.

Dean spat the remaining blood in his mouth on the demon's face. The demon flinched back and wiped his face off.

Sam smirked. Hoping his brother will keep embarrassing the demons around them. Dean smiled and responds, "Hell yeah, I'm killing you first."

Tom was glad there was a momentary distraction from seeing the girl he liked get tortured. He, too, slightly giggled after Dean spat on the captor.

The demon walked away and turned the volume up louder so her screams were echoing throughout the building. Tom squeezed his eyes shut and tilted his head down, thinking about what this sweet girl has got him into.

😶😶😶

She screamed so loud, it felt as if her lungs were about to explode. Tears streamed down her face. Her body couldn't take the stress anymore.

"Please..." she whispered after he went back to get the water.

"Now you're probably wondering why I keep giving you some water."

No response.

"It's because I love you."

Brooklyn managed to be strong and laugh at him. "Yeah right" she spoke after she drank more water.

"It's my fatherly instinct."

Her face conformed into a confused expression. "What?"

He put the water down and picked up a blow torch. "Now let's take a page out of dear Sammy's book".

He waltzed over to the end of the table in front of her. She suddenly realized what he was going to do. Her ankles strapped down, her bare feet exposed.

"No... no! Please! Don't" her toes curled as much as she could.

He clicked on the torch and turned a nob until the flame became purple. He then held the torch near her foot. She began to pant, trying to pull away as much as possible. She screamed in fear and pain.

The fire then scorched the side of her foot and she screamed in excruciating pain. He also burned the other foot. The fire singed and tore open her foot. The blood, basically boiling after it was spilling from her foot and hitting the flame.

He turned the blowtorch off, though her foot still felt like it was in a furnace. She screamed long after it was turned off. She couldn't regain control. The pain was so great. Her body spazzed out on the table under the binds. She couldn't do it anymore. Darkness crept over her vision, and she was swallowed by the black abyss...