Prolouge

(Don't own the picture.....

A pup's perspective:

      On a rainy day, there was a pup. This pup was abandoned because of her breed, in other words she is a mutt. She is a cross breed of a German Sheperd and Corgi. She didn't look like a Corgi but she was small like one. She look like a German Sheperd but was big like one. Her original owners thought she was a Corgi, well she is but only half. Her owners didn't care, they wanted a purebred but they got me instead. When they didn't get what they wanted they adandoned me at the nearest stop. Which brings us here. So what if I'm not purebred, it doesn't mean they have to leave me. I would of been fine at a pound, at least there's food and shelter. I'm cold, so cold. Why did they leave me? I'm just a pup, I'm suppose to be cared for not fend for myself. Oh, my stomach hurts! I haven't eaten for awhile now.....

A change of perspective:

      A young was passing an ally when she heard a whine. Curious of what made the whine, she entered the ally. Hidden among the bags of trash laid a pup. Oh, what a pitful site it was. The pup looked no older than 6 weeks. So young and alone. Even worse was the ribs that showed through their skin. The lady approach the pup.

Back to the pup:

      As i laid there, ready to accept my life. A figure stood over me. Who were they? A woman? What is doing? Please save me, i don't want to be alone......please help me....

                                                           Everything soon faded to black......

Ok ok, i know another story but i have so many ideas bursting so don't mind me making many books. So yeah see ya!🤗