Ch 1

Where am i? Why is it so warm? I feel so light so free and....... wait what was that? I hear someone speaking. Who are they? I open my eyes and see..a woman? I can't talk everything is so bright and blurry.  I continue to blink my eyes and soon my vision clears up. It is a woman.

And she's taking to me. What does she want? And why does she continue to speak to me? It's not like i would respond. Even when I'm annoyed by her i feel relaxed, maybe thats why she speaks to me. To keep me calm.... she's so nice....

Timeskip

Days passed and i expected her to have thrown me out by now but she still keeps me. I think she wants to be my new owner, or she's waiting until I'm better so she can get rid of me..... but she could have easily given me to a vet to take care of me and then leave me to them.....

As my thoughts go through my head i failed to notice the brown and white lump coming towards me in full speed.

Wait what is that? Hold on their coming in fast!

Bam!

Ack! What the heck?

"Hello! Are you our new roommate!?"

Who the heck are you!?

The pup atop of me was a brown and white puppy.

"So who are?! What's your name!? My names Max!"

So he wants my name? And what's this about a roommate? I don't think I'm going to stay for long......

"Hey are you okay? You look like your sad?"

He sounds concern, like he's honestly cares for me... but we only just met. Maybe i should just tell him I'm not going to stay here for long....

As i was about to break his heart, the door opened and in came the lady.

Who is she?

"Hey Katie is back!"

So her name is Katie......

"Hey Max! Who's a good boy?"

Max perked up at his name and jumps around excited.

"Did you hear that!? She called me a good boy!"

Okay? And? I just don't get the point.......

"Did you meet our new roommate?"

Wait roommate? Who decided that? I mean since when?

"So you did meet her, Max? Well Max meet Betty!"

Betty? What kind of name is Betty? Betty....nevermind its not that bad of name...i guess. My name is Betty and it looks like i have a home after all....

A/n: Another new chapter by me!