SEVEN

Third POV

"Hi Ma," greeted Boss as they entered the lobby of the reception area at the main building of their resort.  This also housed the hotel for VIP guests and one of the rooms was reserved for Boss (with Mek ofc.).

"Hello Baby," his mother hugged and kissed him on the cheek.  Being the youngest of her two children.  Boss was always treated as The forever baby in the family.

She then turned to Mek, giddily, like a highschool girl seeing her crush up close.

"Hello Mek, nice of you to come with my baby" hugs and hugs again.

"Ma.....please stop calling me baby....I'm a grown man...please" stomping his feet ,well like a kid in fact.

Mek was amazed with the mother and son conversation, he can't help but shake and scratch his head with the scene right before his eyes.

"What are you both standing here for....go.. go to your room and freshen up, I'll send snacks to your room"

"By the way Mek, I hope you don't mind sharing a room with my baby... The hotel is packed with the crews and artists for tomorrow's photo shoot."

"But I chose the bigger room for you two...ok  I have to go  assist the guests..."
With that Boss' mom left them to greet the incoming group of guest.

"Let's go..." Boss pulled Mek towatds the elavator and pressed 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a sizeable room, the very last room at end of the hall of the second floor of the 6 story hotel.

When they entered the room, they were greeted by a lounge area with a long sofa set with two one seater plushed chair on each side.

Then on the far corner is the dining table good for two people. (there are only two dining chairs so...there you go)

A balcony on the far end of the room overlooking the beach. With a coffee table set for morning coffee or breakfast.

The bedroom has a queen size bed with a light brown cushioned headboard trimmed with gold thread embroidery.  A big TV screen for entertainment.  It also has a walk in closet and a sizeable bathroom.

Boss chuckled while putting their stuffs in the walk in closet...

"Why?.. what's so funny?....." asked Mek, he noticed Boss earlier stiffling a laugh when he realized what was the room given by his mother.

"Nothing....do you know what room this is"
asked Boss.

Mek just gave him the how-the-hell-would-I-know look.

"It's the honeymoon suite" and let out the laughed that he was holding since the elavator ride.

"Oh...so?." Mek not really understanding.

"Oi...and they say I was the dense one"

"Oh...honeymoon.....ohhhh" and Mek smiled evily or teasingly (or both)

"Awwww...don't get the wrong idea...it's just the bigger room" but Mek had already thrown Boss onto the bed and hovered over him and kiss him on the lips tenderly which made the latter blush.  Mek was about to give him another kiss when a buzzer ring startled them.

"Room service ..." said a booming voice from the outside.

~~~~~~~~~~

They fell a sleep after finishing  the light snack and quick shower (no....they did not shower together 😂😂😂).