EPILOGUE

Third POV

Before the party ended, the couple had headed to the hotel where Boss' Dad booked them as a wedding gift, leaving the guest to Tee's charge being the best man.

They were driven by a limousine compliment by the five star hotel they were booked in.

When they reached the hotel, they were ushered to the "Honeymoon Suite", this brought memories of 2 years ago and they both giggled remembering the memory of that certain summer vacation.

The room was big with its own living room, glass walls all around where you could see the city lights flickering like distant stars below.  It has a remote controlled curtains that can be closed or opened by just the push of a button.

It has its little dining area for two. A  bathroom with a shower and a tub, now filled with warm water and rose and lavander petals floating in the bath tub.

And the bedroom, WOW, a queen size bed with white comforters and sheet and the softest down they ever felt, its like laying on the clouds.

The couple giggled like children as they explore each and every space of the suite and then a bell rung.

Boss went to the door and looked through the peep hole.

"Room service" said the guy outside.

"Did you ordered room service?" Boss asked Mek pointing at the door.

"No, we just got here right?" Mek shook his head and montioned Boss to open it.

"Compliments of the hotel Sir, Congratulations on your wedding" the guy greeted them and smiled widely as he pushed the golden cart to the dining area and the two followed.

The hotel staff guy, opened the tray and they were greeted with the sweet smell of melted chocolate, the biggest strawberries they've ever seen, grapes,  nuts and several kinds of cheeses and a bottle of champagne burried in a bucket of ice.

"Wow, these are awesome, thank you" Boss and Mek thank the guy in unison.

"It's our pleasure, hope you like your stay here in our hotel.  Congrutalations again. " the guy bowed and left the newly wed in awe of the array of snack in front of them.

The both sighed in content.

"Uhm would you like to shower first, I need to check on something." Mek asked Boss while holding his nape and kissing his forehead.

"Shall we go together?" Boss asked, teasingly,  wiggling his eye brows.

"I just need to check on something you go ahead." Mek avert his eyes from the teasing husband.

Boss got into the shower humming some song and Mek pulled out a laptop from the head board drawer.  (Maybe compliment of the hotel as well who knows 😂😂😂).

He went to type on something in the browser and clcked on the site that caught his attention.   He clicked and watched,  clicked again and watched, not noticing that Boss had gone out of the shower and standing right behind him, drying his hair with a towel.

Boss wide eyed, leaned closer and was shocked on what he saw,

"Oho ho ho....are you planning to do that tonight?!" Boss teasingly exclaimed startling the unaware Mek.  He whipped his head back towards Boss and grazing their lips accidentaly,  Boss took the liberty to drop a peck on his husbands lips and whispered...

"I would love to try that with you." smilling evily.

**** WARNING A LITTLE 18+scene****