Chapter 1 || (your full name)

---

guides:

your full name - (y/f/n)

your first name - (y/n)

your last name - (l/n)

your eye color - (e/c)

your hair color - (h/c)

---

(Y/n)'s POV

I heard the bell rang, meaning class has ended.

"Alright class, don't forget about your assignment." Our English teacher reminded us before leaving the classroom.

I put all of my things inside my bag and carried it. I walked outside the classroom and into the girl's locker room to change into my practice clothes. I'm a member of the marching band and every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, we would practice.

Oh and that wasn't by choice. Since I'm an honor student, I need to maintain a high grade and that requires attending clubs. In addition, clubs that require physical abilities offer higher grades so I was left with no choice and joined one.

But if I were to choose a club, I'd like to join the photography club. It might be boring for other people but for me, I find pictures exciting. Having to capture every moment, being creative with it, those are the things I want to do.

"(l/n)! Could you at least put a little more effort?" Our band master yelled at me, causing some of the other members to look at my way.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes as I continued twirling the baton using my fingers.

Was yelling at me even necessary? He could've just approached me and asked nicely. This is why I hate practicing just as much as I hate the people in this club.

Oh wait, I hate everything.

After practice, I grabbed my bag and waited for my friend in front of the gates. Hanna-chan is my only friend and she's a member of the volleyball club. My club finishes practice earlier than hers so I always wait for her before going home together.

"Kowai-chan!!" Hanna's voice echoed, her bright orange hair being blown by the wind as she ran towards my direction. "Let's go, kowai-chan." She gave a cheerful smile as she held my hand and pulled me along with her.

"I told you to stop calling me that." I said with no emotion in my voice.

People at school calls me 'kowai' since I have a resting scary face. They would often mistaken me as someone who's angry at them when truth is that's just my normal face.

"Eh? But it suits you, kowai-chan. Even cats get scared when they look at you." Hanna gave a playful giggle as she poked my face.