16 || Lovely Moon

---

(Y/n)'s POV

I stared at the ceiling as I recalled everything that had happened at the third years' performance during the festival. The song choice, the spotlight, the wink, Oikawa...Tooru Oikawa!

"No way." I sat up from my bed as I placed a hand to cover my mouth.

Oikawa likes me? But why? Why would he be interested in someone like me? I'm way out of his league, that's for sure. There's no way in hell.

"(Y/n), breakfast's ready~" I heard Aya-san called from downstairs.

Ah shit, I haven't got out of the bed yet!

After doing my morning routine, I went to the dining room to eat breakfast.

"Woah, you look...less bright than usual." Aya-san gave me an awkward smile. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Nothing." I answered with my robotic voice.

"That 'nothing' seems like something. Is it a boy?" Eito-san excitedly asked. "Is he tall? Handsome? Can he beat me in karaoke?"

"Dear, stop." Aya-san scolded her husband. She turn to look at me in a gentle way. "Is something bothering you? You can always open up to us." She placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me a warm smile.

I hesitated at first but spoke eventually. "How would you know if someone likes you?" I asked.

Aya-san was shocked on the question, then she placed a hand on her chin as she fell in deep thought. "Well, a person who likes you may not show obvious signs, but they do tend to do simple things that shows their affection for you."

"Yeah, like how I always gave Aya daisies every monday because daisies and mondays are her favorite." Eito-san said while laughing.

Aya-san just rolled her eyes, slightly blushing. "Why? Is there anyone showing signs for you?" She asked.

Her question made me feel weird, my cheeks are burning and my tummy is being ticklish. "No one. There's no one." Would they buy that lie tho? "I just have a friend who's confused on the matter."

I saw the couple exchanged glances as if they were suspicious of me. "If you say so, then ok." Aya-san shrugged her shoulder as she sat with us. "Oh right, tomorrow, we'll be going to an amusement park with the Oikawa's."

When I heard a familiar name, I choked on my cereal. I quickly grabbed my glass of milk and drank.

"It's Tomiko's son's birthday and she's inviting us to come with them." Aya-san added.

Tomorrow is Oikawa's birthday? Since it's Saturday and there's no class, I should go shop for a gift.