Chapter 10 || An Alien's Story

---

(Y/n)'s POV

"What are you doing, dear?" Aya-san asked as she went inside my room.

"I'm making a magazine cover for Galaxy." When I answered that, Aya-san's glasses fell from her nose.

"F-For Ga--what?" She leaned her face closer to the computer screen. "Isn't that a famous company?"

"Yeah. They offered me to be the editor of the cover for their latest issue. Apparently, they took notice of the banner Fukuhara-san and I made. They also saw the poster that I made for our project which I didn't know was uploaded online." I explained as I continued working.

"Oh, that's great!"

"And they're modelling our players since they won the Interhigh Prelims."

"Oh right, aren't you also their manager?" She asked to which I answered with a nod. "Aw, my daughter's so talented, I'm very proud~" Aya-san hugged me. "I'll go make you some snacks. Have fun editing~" She said and left my room.

I scanned my newly edited magazine cover. It was the picture that I took right after we won. I still couldn't believe that we won against a really powerful team, a team who has been to the Nationals.

Is there really a chance for Seijoh to make it to the Nationals?

After editing for hours, I finally finished making the magazine cover. I then sent it to Galaxy through email. I stared at the finished product and somehow, I feel really proud. The fact that this was requested by a big editing company, means they were impressed by my skills.

Not only that, Aya-san was also impressed and even supported me, something my real parents could never do. In this world, I get to actually do what I always wanted. I get to capture photos, draw, and be creative without anyone stopping me.

I giggled before throwing myself into the bed. It's already late and there's still school tomorrow. Come to think of it, I've been sleeping late these past few days, especially during Interhigh Prelims.

No wonder my eyebags won't go away.

---

A week had passed since we won against Shiratorizawa. The magazine cover that I made was accepted by Galaxy and their new issue was eventually published throughout the world. Seijoh became more famous among our prefecture and who knows, maybe the whole country too.

"On Friday up til Sunday, we will be having our school field trip in Tokyo. Those students who will participate in this trip will be given additional grades on my subject." Our adviser said.