Chapter 4 || Tooru Oikawa

---

(Y/n)'s POV

I gulped as I stared at the huge school in front of me. Today is my first day of school in this world. I also realized that this is the school where my real school is supposed to be located.

Aoba Johsai.

Should I go inside? What if I suddenly get transported back to my real world? Then everyone in this school would think I died. Well, that shouldn't be a problem since the original (y/n) Ishida is dead. But still!

"I need to calm down." I said, wearing a poker expression even though I'm internally panicking.

I entered the school and tried to find my class. I'm too shy to ask for someone's help so I'll just search for it on my own.

"Where the hell is class 6?" After wandering for more than fifteen minutes, I decided to set aside my pride and build up the courage to approach someone.

Just then, someone tapped my shoulder and when I turn around, I saw a girl with long silky maroon hair brightly smiling at me.

Oh shit she's beautiful.

"You're a new student, right?" She asked. Even her voice sounds so smooth.

"H-Hai."

"What class are you in?"

"Class 1-6." I said and showed her the paper.

"Ah." She slowly nodded her head. "You look pretty lost. Do you want me to assist you to your class?" She offered.

"Y-Yes, please." Finally, I'm saved.

The two of us went to the second floor where my class is located. When we finally found my class, I bowed before her and thanked her.

"Arigatou gozaimasu."

"No problem. After all, it's only proper to guide the new students." She gave a soft chuckle. "I'm Mitsuki Fukuhara from class 2-5." She extended her hand.

"(y/n) Ishida." I said and we shook hands. Her hand is so soft, I wonder what kind of lotion does she use.

"I'll be going now, Ishida-san. Ja ne~" She waved goodbye before walking away.

What a nice girl. She reminds me of Hanna-chan except she's less chaotic. I wonder how Hanna-chan is doing right now. Is she doing well? Does she miss me?