19 || Spoke Too Soon

---

(Y/n)'s POV

"That's all for today, class. You are dismissed." Our homeroom teacher said, followed by the sound of the bell. I placed my notebooks inside my bag and stood up from my seat, yawning in relief as classes are over.

"Ikuzo, (y/n)." Kunimi said, as we always go to the gym together for daily club practices. However, that might not be the case anymore since after a certain occurrence.

"Alien-chan~" An annoying voice could be heard from across the room, and when I looked, Oikawa is visibly peaking from the doorway, only his head can be seen while wearing a bright silly smile. "Let's go to the gym together."

Kunimi frowned as if he's disgusted by the sight. He must have been enduring the urge to throw himself out of the window every time Oikawa and I could be seen as a couple in their honeymoon phase. "How cheesy. I'm heading out." Kunimi grimaced, thinking of how we're shoving his singleness on his face. Carrying his bag, Kunimi left the classroom first.

"I still can't believe you're dating Oikawa-senpai!" Sana said with teary eyes. "I'm jealous, (y/n)!" She shook my body as she whined.

"But you'd still share him with us, right? Right???" Dahyun also joined the whining, along with Tzuyu and Mina who are silently crying at the back.

"Calm down, girls. We should respect (y/n) and Oikawa-san. Let's all be happy for them, ok?" Jihyo said softly as she winked at me and gave a light pat on my shoulder. "You should go now, your boyfriend is waiting."

I smiled and gave a nod before leaving the classroom with Oikawa. It's not that much of a big deal whenever the girls are whining about how Oikawa is already taken. I trust them enough to know that they won't do anything that may harm my relationship with Oikawa. Unlike other people...

 While we were walking down the hallway, side by side, I heard different comments about us. A few were saying we looked good, while most are giving spiteful glares and saying I'm just one of Oikawa's past time. If I were given the opportunity to remove my sense of  hearing whenever someone spouts nonsense, I would, without hesitation. People just couldn't keep their opinions to themselves, as if their irrelevance selves aren't enough.

"Here." I glanced at Oikawa who handed me some candies. It was so random that I gazed at him in suspicion. "Some girl gave it to me during lunch and it tasted good, so I thought you might want to try some."

I examined the strawberry candies on his hand, thinking 'wow, he's still so popular with the girls'. I wonder, how many people are still trying hard to win Oikawa's heart and attention? We aren't exclusive or anything. Besides, I want to keep this relationship as lowkey as possible. Even so, there are times when I can't help but feel upset when other's are unaware of us.

Like that one time after practice.

"Alien-chan!" I turn to look at Oikawa rushing towards my direction. "Mizoguchi-sensei dismissed us earlier today. Wanna go out on a date?" He said, like a child getting excited to go play at his favorite park.